×Wicked×

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

We enter the big gates and sounds of trumpets howled

We enter the big gates and sounds of trumpets howled. The angelic music serenaded me, and it was relaxing.

I almost forgot zacharia was still holding me but Raphael let out a loud huff. I look back to see an impatient and, jealous? Raphael. I push zacharia lightly on the chest and got off.

I blushed when he looked at me and i just stood still looking down brushing my hair away from my face.

I feel a hand grip on my shoulder and pulls me closer. Nathaniel pulled me to his side. I feel Raphael throwing daggers at Nathaniel but he just shrugs and smirks.

Being me in this type of situation i lower my head. Another hand on my shoulder and pulls me hard enough to make me hit Raphaels chest.

He holds me in tight hug and kisses my cheek. He looked at Nathaniel who's now fuming with anger. Literally. A dark aura surrounded him. He looked at Nathaniel with a victorious look and smirked.

This is killing me. Zacharia please help me.

Nathaniel pulls me from Raphaels grip and lifted me up easily. Pfft-- show off. And kissed me on the lips. My eye's widen as well as Raphaels.

I tried to shove him off but he bites my lips which made me gasp and, well he took advantage.

His tongue explored my mouth as i try to push back. I bit his tongue, he growls and he let's go. I ran ahead trying to escape those two.

I hear growling and grunts in the back but i don't look back.

"Quit it you two," zacharia scolds them both and holds my hand and pulls me to his side.

There eye's both widen and their mouths dropped in unison.

"Your already in enough trouble as it is. So i expect the two of you to atleast behave."

They both stood up straight as clouds cleard in front of us showing a court room made of gold.

It was magnificent yet scary. Was i on trial? Did i do something wrong? I ask my self mentally.

Zacharia motions me to sit down. I do as I'm told and i just sat quietly.

"Council, we are joined here to witness the questioning of two angels who are mated to a human." loud gasp echoed.

"the down world is with us to witness this to witness this as well. Being that one of our warriors turned into a down worlder." he states.