×Bewitched×

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I got up to the sound of my alarm going off

I got up to the sound of my alarm going off. I stood up feeling fresh and well rested. I checked my phone to see what time is it.

It was already 12:06 pm. In about two hours school will be dismissed. It's a Tuesday, so the dismissal is a little early.

Im going to come by school say goodbye to my friends, and. Talk to, i sigh. Hannah.

I took a shower and got ready for the day. I wore a black tee with a graphic design. And some skinny jeans, also is black. With my converse, and you guessed it. Black.

I'm getting kinda caught up with being a witch, i mean i got to say. I already loved the color but now i feel more attached to it.

I grabbed my wallet and phone and went out of my room to the hallway and down the stairs.

I greet my dad who is sitting in his chair and reafing a newspaper. I mean, typical dad stuff.

"Hey son, i didn't want to disturb your sleep, so i let you sleep in." he says folding and putting down his newspaper.

"Thanks, but i gotta go, im meeting up with, umm... My friends." i say.

"Ok son," he says and continues to read.

I make my way out the door and to my surprise.

"Hey!" i was startled so i stumbled on my feet and nearly fell. It it wasn't for him catching me.

"Woah there, just can't help falling for me aren't you?" he says in a chuckle with a smirk.

"Aerrol, it's, nice to meet you?" i say and push his chest lightly.

"So, where you going?" he ask.

"I was going to my old school, to say goodbye to my friends." i say and fix my hair.

It was a pleasant surprise but i didn't really expect him.

"Oh, ok cool. Can i come?" he ask. Umm, should i?

"Oh kay." i agreed.

He fixed his hair and what the hell! He's so hot! What am i saying! Bad brain! I have a boyfriend for heavens sake.

"So, where is it exactly?" he ask and i tell him. He nods and takes my hand.