×MISTAKE×

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

We gather in the dining area to have breakfast

We gather in the dining area to have breakfast. I don't know where these came from but who cares. Atleast it saved me some time.

I still need to explain to hannah what she just saw. But how? My brows furrowed as i grunted loudly than i expected.

"Are you ok?" asked hannah with a concerned look. I realised i haven't touched my food for the last five minutes.

I look up from my plate to see the both of them looking at me with the same worried expression.

I chuckle. "Guys im--" i stopped when i saw a shadow figure outside. I keep my eye's on the window,"Im fine," i said looking back at them."You guys just keep eating." i say and took a bite of my eggs.

Before i could say anything a pair of big hands held me by my waist and pulled me from the table in lightning speed. Everything happened so fast. Next thing i know is im being lifted off the ground.

I pass out. Just like that. I swear i am being such a priss these past few days.

I re-open my eye's to be with strong winds coming at me at high speeds and clouds bloking my vision. I was flying. But with who?

I look up to see a very big man. In a suite, shades and huge bat like wings. Not to mention the horns on his head. Typical bad guy appearance. But hell nahhhh... This ain't no ordinary bad guy. No, no. This dude the devil.

"Where are you taking me?" i ask almost a whisper. But the guy looked at me meaning he heard what i said.

He removed his glasses-- and oh my god his eye's are black. That is super creepy.

He growls at me showing his pointy fangs. Ok now im actually scared. To think being kidnapped was scary? No, no. But being kidnapped by a Demon? Or whatever the hell this thing is, yeah-- uh that's hella scary.

I just sat in silence while tied to my dining chair. I lay my head down,"Why? What did i ever do to deserve this?" i play this mantra over and over in my head. Remembering the face of Raphael, he has the sweetest smile. Then hannah, she was the most out going person i know and understands me. Dad, he was the most loving and caring. Im gonna miss him. Then-- well... There's my mom. I haven't really had enough time with her, i still had her memories with me.

Her beautiful smile, her sparkling see foam green eye's. Just remembering all of my loved one's was enough to set me to tears. What if i never see them again?

Moments later the air began to get chilly. Colder to ve honest. Im freezing, and scared.

I look around and i see nothing just ice, snow, mountains. To my left more demons arrived and to my right. Forming a pyramid.