×You're Mine Now×

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Raphael?" i call out. This place is oddly familiar,like I've been here before. I call out to him maby times.

"Ethan!" he shouts. Looking at the direction where the sound came from, relief and emotions start to gather. I could feel the burning sensation in my eye's again.

I ran towards him and he does the same.

"rapha--" i was cut off by a firm grip on my hand. It pulled me closer and away from Raphael.

Almost meters away i stretch my hand to him. Hoping for him to reach it. But the cloud of grey morphed into a human being or something else for all i care.

"You're mine now!" the humans grip got tighter as it pulled me to it's chest.

"Raphael!" i scream and as before i get the chance to touch him again we disappear.

I gasp darting my eye's open taking deep breaths. As tears began to slowly make their way down my cheek.

I look around the room to see where i was. Still here.

"Raphael..." i think to my self as i wipe the tears of my cheek.

I get up from the bed to find new shoe's and clothes in front of me on a chair. Weird, the weather feels warm today.

I look at the clothes. These are all summer clothes. A tank top skinny jeans a pair of black low cut converse.

I would freeze to death if i wear this outside or even inside this house.

I walk to the window to take a peek.

I gasp. Where at a beach of atleast in front of one, and the view. Wow! Birds flying. A glass door is now inside my room which leads to a balcony.

This wasn't here before. I slowly walk out side to enjoy the warm embrace of the sun and i take a deep breath and closed my eye's to enjoy the tropical atmosphere.

Attention was caught by the heavenly smell of burger being grilled. 'Yummmmm.....' was all i thought. I look down the balcony to see the man from yesterday.

He was shirtless working out. Wow, this dude might be a greek god or something,he's smoking. Wait what the hell?! I can't think that, can't i? Of course u can't.

"I have a boyfriend. I have a boyfriend." i reply that mantra as i ogle over his body. Salazar was manning the grill.

I didn't even realise i was still in a robe and i was startibg to drill holes in him, although he noticed.