×Night-mare×

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It's been good, me i meant despite the fact i miss raph- ok, maybe all three of them but i mean I still need to pick

It's been good, me i meant despite the fact i miss raph- ok, maybe all three of them but i mean I still need to pick. It's been going on and on in my mind.

And it's been bugging me. It's Halloween tomorrow and im headed to hannah's to finally, uhm, be honest be with her.

Then i have classes in the academy, plus i don't even know where they are. Considering I, we didn't look for it.

Tomorrow is friday so i guess me and hannah need to make plans right now, to be honest we already planned for this months ago but not our costumes.

I walked up to her drive way and immediately i saw her looking out the window probably waiting for me. I guess she saw me, cause she jumped up and went away to the window.

I roll my eye's and my lips form a small smile of amusement. I jogged up to her door. Before i could even knock the door opened.

She squealed and hugged me to her tight.

"Ok, ok," i laugh and she let's go. She pulls me inside and pushes me on the couch.

"Ok, i have everything planned!" she said loudly, she practically screamed.

"Im going to be, drum roll please." she said and i laugh at her enthusiasm. "A steam punk inventor!" she squealed and put a top hat with gears and goggles on top.

I can't help but laugh at her actions. Tomorrow was our night. Sometimes when i was grounded especially on Halloween we just spend the night at my place and do what we do on Halloween. We dress up, eat tons of candy, watch movies, and other crazy stuff.

We just stayed out and partied when im not grounded. Enough about that. I'm not really sure what to go as, but i have something in mind.

"So, what are you going to be?" she asked, clearly she's the excited one. I just laugh at her. She never fails to amaze me. "So?" she asked again.

"I have something in mind." i looked at her smirked. She got upand sighed since she knew well not to argue with me to tell her.

She went to the side pulled out mannequin with her costume already on it but it lacks detail. Oh yeah, did i tell you she's a tailor and im her designer? Well I am.

This is definitely one of my designs that i did three moths ago, i wasn't kidding when i say we plan this very early.

"Wow hannah, you really out did yourself." i said in awe. She was really good at tailoring. She made a prom dress for her sister and it was iconic. Not to mention her hands we're sore for a solid two weeks. But she said it was worth it to see her sister happy.