Ch.31: Telepathy

"Love," Lucifer calls out to Ace as he reaches up to place a book back onto the shelf in the library.

Ace jumps in fright and nearly drops the book but Lucifer's quick reflexes catch the book before it hits the floor. Lucifer then places the book on the shelf as one of his hands find it's way to Ace's hip. Ace shivers from the touch unconsciously. He can't help it, not when his body is so familiar with what Lucifer's touches can do to him.

"My love," Lucifer whispers in his ear before his kisses his cheek. "How would you like to go on a trip with me?"

Ace's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What kind of trip?"

"A trip out of Hell," Lucifer responds. He does not want to give to much away because he wants it to be a surprise.

"Out of Hell?" Ace asks surprised, his eyes wide. "You mean, to Earth? Because I'm a wanted man on Earth, Lucifer,"

Lucifer chuckles. "I can make that go away, my sweet boy," He responds with another kiss on his cheek.

"You can?" Ace asks as Lucifer's arms slide around to wrap around Ace's middle. Ace's hands move down to hold onto Lucifer's hands as he leans back into the taller man's chest.

"Of course, I am the the Devil himself after all," He chuckles. "So, what do you think? How does a little vacation sound?"

Ace bites his bottom lip as he nods his head. "Okay," He says quietly.

Lucifer smiles at his sweet boy. "Good, let's go then,"

"Wait, now?" Ace asks as Lucifer gently spins Ace around in his arms so they are facing each other.

Lucifer chuckles. "Yes now,"

"But, I haven't even packed yet," Ace says shocked at the abruptness.

"I have taken care of all that already. And, if it is all right with you, Sage offered to watch Maiz until we get back," Lucifer informs his sweet boy.

Ace blinks up at Lucifer. "Just the two of us then?"

Lucifer nods his head. "Where we are going, I think it best we leave Maiz here," Then he sighs. "Although, Tempest has to come along,"

Ace raises a curious eyebrow. "Tempest? Why?"

"Because he is my heir. The only child born with both my angel and demon halves. He needs to learn quickly what it is like to be my heir,"

"But he's just a baby, Lucifer," Ace says shocked.

"He may look like a baby, but he understands everything already. His mindset is not yet an adult's but it will quickly reach that point,"

"He can understand things?"

"Yes, it has to do with him being my heir,"

"Wow," Ace responds amazed. "Okay then,"

Lucifer smiles at him before he leans down and kisses his sweet boy on the lips. When they pull away Ace opens his eyes. He is no longer surprised to find that Lucifer distracted him with a kiss to teleport outside Sage's door. The teleportation no longer causes a headache, but it still makes him slightly dizzy. But, the two found out that if Ace is distracted and is not aware of the teleportation, he does much better with the fast transportation.

"Tempest is ready to go, we just have to pick him up," Lucifer informs Ace.

Ace nods his head and pulls away from Lucifer reluctantly. Lucifer smiles at the boy's pout as he knocks on the door. Lucifer loves how open Ace is with him, and he loves that Ace likes to be in his arms.