Chapter 4

Sadie

  He leaned and he kissed me. Once are lips met I got butterflies in my stomach. I could feel him grinning as we kissed. I couldn't help but smile. We parted and he said, "Ill see you Monday Sink" he winked and rode off. What the he** just happened? I skated home with a big stupid grinn on my face.
  I walked in and the boys were finishing their movie. Except Wyatt wasn't there. I made my way into the laundry room and saw Wyatt smiling at me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss except this time i stopped him. "What's wrong?"
"I can't do this anymore" I replied.
"Why?what happened.?"
I got a flashback of when Finn kissed me and made up an excuse. "Noah has been asking me questions. Sooner or later he's going to find out."
"Oh that's fine Sadie. He hugged me and said, "yeah best friends don't make out.." I laughed and we went to Noah and Jaeden

The thoughts

Noah:

I had to admit. I hated the fact that Sadie was working with a tall handsome guy. I always liked Sadie in fact I'm pretty sure the rest of the guys do. Sadies my best friend I love her as a friend but I like her even thought my duma** has a girlfriend. I never intended on dating Sadie like ever but seeing her with other guys made me angry. I was honestly happy for her tho. I'm in love with Millie and I like Sadie. I always have.

Jaeden

Sure I like Sadie but I don't want to date her. If she's happy I'm happy.  I've also got someone I like more than Sadie I want to date. Deep inside I still like Sadie but I always hide it.

Wyatt

  I didn't really like Sadie. Yeah we made out a couple times but I mostly see her as my best friend. We've been friends for as long as I could remeber. A couple years ago I had the hots for her but she never did. I learned to accept it and just move on.

Lucas

I liked Sadie a lot. I've had a crush on her since she came to work here. 6 months I think. She never really noticed me. When I saw her with a guy looking like they were almost kissing made me angry. I put on a fake smile when she introduced us. I've been trying to ask her out but she's always around the new recruit. Finn Wolfhard.

Finn

Sadie is amazing. I think I really like her. She's the first person I kissed since I broke up with Millie. I think I might spark a new relationship with her. This whole time i spent with her she's just been astonishing. I always thought I wouldn't like anyone else after Millie, that I wouldn't let myself catch feelings. But it's too late for that.

Hey guys Author speaking.
This chapter is honestly how each of the boys feel about Sadie. Yea the all like her but only 2 boys actually want to be with her. Lucas n Finn
I think we all know who's gonna win her heart;)
I just added another love interest so y'all can sip some tea. Thank you for reading!
Author out❤