Chapter 12

Finn:

I felt so guilty. She took car of me when I needed her but I wasn't there for her those past years. Before all this I haven't seen my mom in almost 2 years since I moved out. I moved out early because Millie convinced me I didn't need my mom and this fantasy of us getting married and loving each other forever. Clearly that didn't work. We moved to Hawkins from California. My mom always had a bad vibe from her. I just thought she was crazy. But she was right.

I don't regret any of that, although I got cheated on, i wouldn't have met Sadie. Sadie Sink, how much I miss that red head. I told my mom all about her while I was here. I stayed a month after my mom died because I started a relationship and I ended it 1 week ago because I wanted to move back. Back to Sadie.

  Sadie:

After 8 months after Finn left I developed feelings for Jaeden. I dated Lucas 5 months when finn left but im dating Jaeden. I will always like Finn. It's just I can't, unfortunately, wait forever. Jaeden and I have been dating for 4 months. It started when we hung out more. We kissed at the skate park and we both realized we liked each other.

It is summer and I had to work at pops today.

Sadies outfit:

Sadies HairBy the way Sadie will usually might have this hairstyle

Sadies Hair
By the way Sadie will usually might have this hairstyle

Sadies HairBy the way Sadie will usually might have this hairstyle

I walked downstairs with Noah and my coffee. Jaeden was talking with him. I grabbed my coffee and kissed Noahs cheek. Jaeden raised his eyebrow and said, "What about me?"He asked pouting his lips.  I flashed him a smirk and kissed his lips.
"Uh do you mind?" Noah said holding his hands up.
" sorry Noah" I said wiping my lips.
"I gotta head out, cya Jay (Jaeden nickname, she sometimes uses this)
"Bye Sades" he yelled. I grabbed my skateboard and headed towards pops. It was kinda awkward with Lucas at work considering we broke up. We were still good friends but our co workers would bring it up and make it uncomfortable.

  After the whole incident about almost being robbed and raped. Pops installed security cameras that would send an alert if the bell didn't ring if someone walked in. Some people actually come in finding a way to not make the bell ring. The guy was still In prison and will be there for the next 30 years of his life.

"Hey lucas!" I yelled
"Hey Sadie! He yelled

Finn:

I had to go back home. I miss Sadie, my ex is all over me, and this city just reminds me of my mom. I haven't even made friends except for my ex here. In fact Sadie was my only friend I made at Hawkins. I haven't texted sadie since 5 months ago- an update from my mom. She still doesn't know about my momassing away . I thought that was something to talk about in person. I just wanted to see her again.

  I packed my thing from her house. She left a will leaving me inheriting 1 million dollars. She didn't say anything about the house so it was going on sale unless I would live there and pay rent. But I couldn't. I couldn't bare the scent and memories of my mom in that house. Each time I saw something that reminded me of her I would burst out crying.

  My father was married to some bitch and didn't care about me or my mom. He lived in La from the last I heard. I also heard he became an actor. Which is perfect for him because he can become a different person in .05 seconds. He can act like a nice person  around other people and be a complete jack ass with me and my mom. When I told him about the news he said "too bad I gotta go, bye" I hated him more by each second. He left when I was 12. He also had a fantasy dating/marrying a girl 20 years younger than him. She was obviously a gold digger. But he was too blind to see that.

I looked at the room one more time and left to the airport.