Chapter 10

Finn:

Pops let me and Sadie off early due to the incident. We all decided to grab a bite at in n out. The guys decided to order while me and Sadie get a place to sit. As we sat down I couldn't help but look at her lip. It has a cut guessing that the guy punched or slapped her. That thought angered me so much, Sadie getting hurt..touched by a man. I was snapped out of thought when Sadie asked me a question.
"Finn. Do you really love me?"
  "No. I said blankly. Not yet at least. I just....really like..you." She smiled. I was about to say something but the guys came with the food. We all had fun, and I was starting to get to know the guys. I realized Noah and Sadie weren't dating when Jaeden asked, "how's your girl doing?"
  "She's fine. Haven't talked to her for a while though." Noah said frowning.
"Don't worry bub, I'll snatch her weave if y'all break up." Sadie said punching his arm playfully. I also learned that they were all best friends since they were 5. I also knew the ships between them, Jaeden+Sadie=Jadie, Sadie+Wyatt=Syatt , Sadie+Noah=Soah.
"Welp we all know are ships went down" Noah said eating his burger.
  "Why" I asked.
"Because Clearly, fadie is real" Wyatt replied.
"Fadie?" Sadie asked completely confused. 
"Finn and Sadie. Duh" Jaeden said as it was obvious. I looked at Sadie and she looked at me and smiled. I blushed slightly at the thought. Me, Sadie, and Jaeden went to the skate park because we were bored and Sadie promised him they would go. We headed to her house first since she wanted to change into different clothes. Her outfit was so cute. She had an 80s vibe to it.

Sadies house

She ran inside being chased by Jaeden

She ran inside being chased by Jaeden. She came out a couple minutes later with a cute outfit.

Sadie:

  I got changed into a light, white sweatshirt, Finns  flannel witch he had given me when we left in n out cause I was cold, a beanie, and black comfortable jeans.

Summer ended and fall began. It was kinda cold in Hawkins but nothing to crazy. I walked outside and Saw Finn and Jaeden talking.
"I didn't know Finn saw you do the inpossible?" Jaeden asked and Finn looked at the ground.
  "Yeah. Wanna go now?" I asked.
"Skateboard race!" Jaeden yelled as he hopped on his skateboard and left.
"Cheater! Finn and I called. I hopped on Finn right behind me. I went faster and faster by the minute. I passed Jaeden whom was completely shocked and Finn behind me. I got there first and Finn still behind me coming in second. We waited for Jaeden and his cheating ass to get here. 

"I'm sorry for being a dick to you." Finn said and looked at his feet sad.
"Feelings mutual Wolfhard. You weren't the only dick in Pops." I said looking at him.
"Why did you kiss Noah?" He asked blankly still starring at his feet.
"You saw? He nodded his head. I was mad at you" I said looking back at the awful memory.
"What the hełl did I do? You stood me up and kissed Noah." He snapped.
  "You kissed some bitch less than 24 hours than we did!" I spat.
  He froze. Hah bitch gotchu red handed. "You mean millie??" He asked.
"I don't know her fucking name. But you were kissing some girl when I go there." I said angrily.
"She kissed me! I didn't want to kiss her! She practically forced me to."
"What? Finn I'm so sorry. I just...I got jealous and mad-i left and went with Noah." I said guilty. Finn didn't even want to kiss her. Now that I look back at it..He didn't even look like he enjoyed it. He looked sad.
"Sadie, I like you. And right now that's all that matters to me right now." He said and starred at my lips. I grabbed him by the shirt and mashed our lips together.
  "Woah! Wrong time?" Jaeden said holding a cup holder with 3 Starbucks drinks.
I wipped my lips as Finn said no.  He handed me a venti mocha frappe (my favorite). Finn the same thing as me and a latte for himself.
Thanks me and Finn said to Jaeden. When we finished our drinks I showed them the impossible. Once again Jaeden grabbed my waist and twirled me around in circles. I saw Finn and he was starring at Jaeden with a death stare. I chuckled to myself and got on Finns Back.
"Hey Mr. Jealous" I whispered in Finns ear. He still looked a bit mad. Jaeden went to talk to some girl who was checking him out. I hopped off Finns Back. I walked in front of him. I pulled his chin making him look down at me.
  "Don't be jealous. I like you too" I said to him. He still looked mad and I pecked his cheek.
  "Your gonna have to do more than that" Finn stated still mad. I grabbed the back of his head and started kissing him for a bit. He looked at me and finally smiled. He turned around motioning me to get on his back. I hopped on and he started running around the park and doing "parkcore" while I was on his back.

***

I had a great time with Finn and Jaeden. I went home and Finn  asked for his flannel back but I said no.
"I'm keep g it forever. Just buy yourself a new one Wolfhard." I said walking towards the house.
  "Sink!" Finn yelled and grabbed my arm. He spun me around and kissing me.

"Bye wolfhard!" I yelled and walked home plopping on my bed. I smiled to myself thinking about today. One thing is for sure. I like Finn Wolfhard.

   Finn:

One thing for sure about today. I like Sadie Sink.

Yay! Vote and comment! Tell me what y'all think! I'll be posting less since I'm starting school again tomorrow. I'll try updating as much as possible.
Love y'all
Muah😘💋