Chapter 17

Sadie:

  After school me and finn got our skateboards and went to the park. We made jokes and talked about things that happened over the years. We sat down at the tree where I would usually sing alone.

"I'd kill to hear your voice again Sink." Finn smiled and sat next to me.
I smiled. I lay my head down on finns shoulder. I decided to sing Idontwannabeyou by billie eilish since that was the song I think he heard me sing a year ago.
"If tear drops could be bottled, there be swimming pools filled by models. Told the tight dress is what makes you a whoree. If I love you was a promise would you break it if your honest tell the mirror what you know shes heard before" I sang quietly but loud enough for Finn to hear.
He played with my hair. "You sound amazing Sades."  I smiled and we just cuddled together. Eventually my head went to his shoulder to his chest. And once my head hit his chest my eyes shut and I fell into a deep sleep.

  Finn:

Sadie had the most beautiful voice ever. And after a year of not hearing that it put me in immediate awe. She would always sing to billie eilish.  Her songs would always be sad. And sometimes I felt, that's what I felt almost every day. I threw up yesturday at the memory of my mother dieing in my arms. Her last words saying to me, 'I'm so tired finn. I'm trying...' the thoughts raced through my mind. As she was singing all those memories rushed in. I tried holding it in. But i shred a tear falling on Sadie's head. I dont think she felt it because she continued singing.

"You sound amazing Sades." I said and smiled at her. Her head was on my shoulder and eventually on my chest. I heard her sigh and a few moments later I look down and saw she was asleep. I pet her hair slowly and caringly. I grabbed my jacket that was on the ground. I put it on top of Sadie's body and drifted to sleep. The thought and dreams of my mother still haunting me.

   Sadie:

I woke up and the sun was beaming in my face. I squinted covering my eyes looking at my surroundings. Crap were still at the park I thought seeing the ramps and our skateboards on the ground. I had finns jacket on top of me like a blanket. I looked up at finn and he was sleeping looking in my direction and his hand around my shoulders. My hand was around his body. I carefully slipped my hand off and shook his hair trying to wake him up. He shifted and came closer to my body. I sighed and chuckled to myself. He looked so peaceful and so handsome even though he was asleep.  I starred at him and decided to wake him up.

"Finn, wake up" I said shaking his hair around and shaking him. He opened his eyes. We were almost face to face. I starred into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes as he also starred into mine. He blinked and smiled looking away and looking around us. He yawned and reached for his phone.
"Crap! Sades its 7:45 am!" He said getting up. I realized that we had to go to school today. My eyes widened and I stood up.
"School starts in 20 minutes! And it takes 10 to get to my house!" I said gathering my things. Finn grabbed my hand and pulled me to run to the exit. Once we reached the exit we got into our skateboards and went to my house.

  My adrenaline was pumping throughout my body, being active so early in the day and trying to get to school in time without getting detention. We raced through the streets almost getting ran over by cars and angry people in the car telling us to go on the side walk or something. We reached my house and I grabbed his hand and dashed up stairs to get an outfit. I pulled him into Noah's room.
"Change into whatever! I gotta get dressed." I said pushing him inside. I ran to my room and opened the closet.  I put on a white crop top, Adidas, and black leggings.