Part 13

Depressed out of wack

No ones POV:

  "Baaaaaaaaabbbbeeeee" Jaeden yelled for Sadie.

"What?" Sadie yelled.
"Come here!"
Sadie sighed and walked over to Jaeden. He motioned her to lay down next to him. She put her head on his chest and rested her arm on his waist .

Sadie:

"School starts in a week." Jaeden stated. I sighed at the thought. I absolutley hated school. So much pressure was put into her. Adults telling me what to think for 8 hours a day. And how to act. It annoyed me so fucking much.

  I also hated the people there. They were so plastic. Especially the populars. Millie, (Noahs gf...somehow)Caleb,Maddie,Chosen, Jack, Sophia and Gaten. It was always a mystery to why Millie would date a loser, my best friend. The populars were only nice to us when Noah was around. Otherwise, they were complete shits to us for no reason. Last year was just a pain in the ass. School started a week after finn left.

  I had special permission from the principle to work at pops. My shifts are on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays and sometimes sunday. School was a buttcheek on a stick. Luckily the school doesnt allow to much homework. Some rich girl made a complaint and her father gives the school huge donations so they changed it up. That was the only time I liked a rich girl. 

"I dont wanna go" I pouted frowning.
He chuckled and kissed my head.
"God I love you Sades" he said. Once we both realized what he just said I shot up from the bed.

"I totally forgot,.....Noah needs me. I'm teaching him how to skateboard." I said putting my shoes on.

"Yah um thats cool I need to talk with Wyatt anyways.
I plastered a fake smile and ran out the room. I bumped into Noah. I grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs.
"Sadie what are you doing- Ow!" He yelled stepping on a Lego. (Lmao dont ask why there was a Lego there-_-)
"Im teaching you to skateboard remeber?" I sort of yelled.
"Why the fuck are you yelling? I'm literally right next to you and my eardrums-"

  "Shut the fuck up Noah. I gotta change real quick. I'll be right back" I said quietly and went upstairs discretely. I looked into my closet for an outfit. I got a long sleeve white crop top, some short shorts, and flannel, and converse.

     I ran downstairs grabbing Noah's hand and my skateboard

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Noah said as we were walking to the skate park.

I stayed silent for a moment.
"Jaedensaidhelovedmeandidontthinkilovehim" I blurted so quickly. Noah looked so confused.
"Calm down. Tell me what happened. All I got from that was Jaedens name."

I looked at my feet.
"Jaeden said the L word." I whispered.

  "What!? Even me and Millie haven't said that to eachother till our 7th month dating. Are you sure he didnt mean that as best friends?" He explained.

" No Noah! Were dating. He would've corrected himself. Instead he got up and said he had to talk to Wyatt about something!" I whispered yelled.

  "Okay so what's the bad thing? Why are you freaking out?"

  "I dont think I feel the same way he does for me. At least not love." I said kicking a rock to the road that got 'run over' by a car that went by.

  "I just- whatever dont tell anyone. I'm teaching you to skate because that's what I made up to Jaeden. I picked up my pace as Noah scrambled behind me. We got to the park. My favorite area was being re done. They were making the ground smoother I believe. They were also adding ramps to the look of it. Me and Noah went to the tree where I would sing.

  "Ok so stand on the board."
"No sadie! This is stupid. Just tell Jaeden you couldn't teach me because your spot is being re done. I'm not falling on my ass for that." Noah said walking to the arcade.

"Noah!" I yelled after him. We entered the arcade and went to play dig dug. I had an undefeated score of 751300. I looked at the leader board. Finns name was still in second place. Finnskata with the score of 748282. I cant believe no one beat his or my score. Especially finns after a whole year.

We played at the arcade till the sun hid from the city and the moon came to shine. Noah was holding my waist on my skateboard since he didnt want to walk home. The breeze was so relaxing and I needed to clear my mind. We arrived home and I immediately went to bed and Said good night to Noah. I slipped into my pajamas.

I walked over to my bed

I walked over to my bed. What would I tell Jaeden in the morning. Why didnt I love Jaeden already? Was it just too early or was it Finn wolfhard?

Hahahah there going to school. I want this book to be enjoyable. Speaking the fact that they're 16. I completely forgot about school while writing the beginning of the book. Thank you guys for getting me to number 5 in madwheeler! Hopefully we can get to top ten in fadie! Make sure to vote and comment what you guys think. I also have an announcement to make. I'm coming up with A new book based on a instagram edit. This book will come out a couple weeks after this book is completed. Honestly writing a chapter takes a long time. I didnt realize how hard it is to write 1000+ words. Love you all!