Chapter 9

~Nicole's POV
Sam and I quickly run to there apartment. Same swings open the door and shoves me inside leaving himself outside the apartment.
"HEY SAM?!? What are you doing??" I yelled and tried to open up the door but he was holding it closed from the outside.
"IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT!" Sam screamed through the door.
I rolled my eyes at his foolish antics and turned around. I now knew something was up and they were clearly planning something. 'They thought this shit out.' I thought. Shaking my head, I started to look for Colby. He clearly wasn't in the kitchen or living room, so I made my toward his room. I entered the hallway and on the ground was rose petals and I could hear music coming from his room. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"Colby?!?" I raised my voice so he could hear me. I turned to go into his room and there he was standing in one of his band T-shirt's and black ripped skinny jeans. He knew that was always my favorite way to see him dressed. He just could always pull it off and he looked so attractive in it. He had his hands on his pockets and looked kinda nervous. 
I started to smile and giggled a little,
"Colby, what is this?" I asked still a little confused.
"Nicole, you're the most important person to me and when I lost you, I had lost myself. I wasn't happy anymore. I forgot how to smile like really smile. I forgot what happiness felt like. I forgot love felt like. I loved you then and I love you now. You're my everything. So I now I've done this once and I promise you I'll be there for you no matter what, but will you be my girlfriend, Nicole?" He rushed it all out and in one breathe.
I started to tear up a little. I mean am I really ready to do this again? Do I want this? I mean I've been so happy lately with them back in my life.
I walked up to him and grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled him down for his lips to meet mine.
"I'm gonna take that as a yes?" He said and I chuckled,
"Yes, Brock." And pulled back to my lips.
"FINALLY!" Comes out of nowhere.
I jumped and turned around to see Sam holding his phone seeing that he got all of that on video.
"You have no clue how long we've been planning to do this."
"That reminds me..." I said simultaneously hitting Colby on the arm,
"Don't you ever scare me like that again." I said walking over to Sam to also hit him.

—————————————————————
So here's one of New Years resolutions since my mom and best friend have been pestering me about this. I'm going to try to upload more chapters to this. Hopefully weekly. But I'm sorry and you're welcome 😉