Lore: The Backstory

As the woman yells in pain, the father held her hand as the cries filled the room. Once it filled the room, the woman breathes heavily, as she was given her child from the doctor. The baby has dark-ish green hair and almost pure white eyes.

Doctor: Congratulations on your daughter, Miss.

Father: She's beautiful.

Mother: Yes, she is.

Father: What are you doing to name her?

Mother: I'll name her... (censor)

Father: That name, huh? Sounds nice and cheerful.

???: Mom?

They look to see his child, Y/n. He looks at them with a fearful look.

Mother: Hello, Y/n. This will be your new sister.

He walks over to his new sister, she looks at him, before smiling at him.

Y/n: What's her name?

Mother: (censor).

Y/n: That sounds weird, but alright.

However, Y/n was special out of the children, he was born with an intent to kill. His bloodlust only caused him in trouble, killing animals, and killed a person, and got away with it. He looked at the daughter, with an disturbing images begin to show. He did not like the thoughts or his bloodlust, he did not have any sort of courage to talk to his parents about it. The sheet thought of blood alone makes his bloodlust increases. He waited outside of the room, as his parents talk to the doctor.

*Few Years Later*

Y/n walks into the house, his age was now fifteen, and his sister is now six years old. His parents set the food on the table, with his hand has a blood scent on it. His bloodlust increases, as he slowly breathes out, to calm down. Until...

Y/n: Hey, Father?

Father: Yes, Son?

Y/n: I saw a Grimm nearby, I fear it might kill us.

Father: Is that so? Well, stay here. I'll take care of it, thank you.

He walks outside, with Y/n eating his food, before walking out of the house too. He slowly follows his father, he searches this "Grimm", Y/n grabs a rusty axe and he rise the axe. A tear can be seen rolling down his face, as he slams the axe onto his father's back. He falls to the ground, he rise his axe one last time, before the scene turns to black, with a loud squishing sound.

He walks back with his sister playing outside, his bloodlust didn't go away, but it did ease it. His mother walks out of the house, walking towards Y/n.

Mother: I got a present for you, Y/n.

Y/n: U-um... what is it?

The mother pulls out an axe, with bandages over the handle.

Mother: So that you can protect yourself with strangers and the Grimm.

He grabs the axe, pulls the handle to get a longer handle, allowing for him to have long range.

Mother: Now stay here, I need to find your father. Bet he needs my help.

She walks off, he looks down, knowing she might find the dead body of his father. He told his sister to come with her, she did and he lead her to his bedroom. Where they can hear loud cries of sorrow, Y/n look to see his mother calling the police. He walks back to the room, while the mother waits for the police to arrive, once they did. She told them about a situation, they asked Y/n if he knew anything. He lied, the police investigates the sight. He felt terrible, he know he has to run away. He walks outside of his house at night, where the police is slowly coming to the conclusion, once they did. Y/n was never found, he has taken his sister with him, leaving the mother to a deep depression, with his loved one murder and his two children gone, with nothing to live for, she committed suicide.