Chapter Five: A New Discovery 2/2

Ozpin POV
Me: And are you sure this picture is from the Hunter?

Ruby: Yes, Ozpin, I have found his home.

Me:... You are dismissed, thank you for this information, next time be safe.

Ruby: I will, Professor Ozpin.

She leaves, I look at the photo, this was truly a discovery. Not only finding out his location, but his identity. I call the staff for a meeting of this discovery, once they arrive, I show each of them the photo.

Port: This could change everything.

Glynda: And the location?

Me: Apparently in some abandon house with the light's still working.

Glynda: Let us find this house and take this hunter down!

Me: We can't do it quick, we will take it slow. He is a smart fighter, so we will have to take caution going to this house.

We walk to the elevator, Glynda is passionate about taking down the Hunter. I can't blame her, he is almost a huge threat as Salem. He may be strong, but he isn't as strong as Salem or her alliance. We have suggested that Oobleck and Port should be the ones to stay behind, while me, Glynda and Peach should be the ones going. We get onto the Bullhead, where we started to look for this house.

Peach: There!

She pointed to a house that looks to be run down, the Bullhead lands a few miles away from the house. We begin to walk to the house, each of us are ready to face him. We stood outside of the house, we walk inside to find holes everywhere, the floors, the walls and the ceiling. Since it is daytime, we could see what is inside of the holes on the floor, it is broken furniture. We saw a shelf that was knocked down to reveal a passageway. We walk down to see a small room, with only a blanket laying on the floor and a few papers scattering around. Glynda pick up the paper and open it, before looking at me, giving me that paper

Glynda: Want to take a look.

I look at the paper, to see a map of an unknown location. Peach pick up several papers, before reading them out loud.

Peach: I was here for a few weeks, before I can hear the noises outside. I don't want go to outside. I want to stay here, with the light.

We collect the rest of the papers, before heading out. Either the Hunter was out, or this may be the wrong house. But we need to look more deeply into these papers.

3rd POV
The screams of pain, fear, filled the walls. The Hunter was picking the guards one-by-one, before stopping in front of the door. He kick the door open, to reveal a person, sitting in the dark

Hunter: Ready?

He looks up, before standing up, he was wearing raggedy clothes that the prison guards force him to wear.

???: Yeah, let's go.

Hunter: Oh yeah, here is your gear.

He toss large amounts of gear to the ground, the Hunter waits outside as the prisoner walks out, wearing the clothing that is almost similar to the Hunter's outfit.

???: Took you long enough.

Hunter: I was busy with finding that relic, and also I got to deal with a few kids. Especially that one Sliver Eye kid that I encounter.

???: Name?

Hunter: Don't know, who cares.

???: Well, let's find that relic and try to make a deal with them.

Hunter: As along you don't get caught like the last time. Anyways, let's go.

They walk out of the prison, not caring if someone survive. And that someone has already called the general if the army.

Ozpin POV
From reading this papers that we've found, this was definitely belongs to the Hunter's. It says here that the Hunter is having this "disease" that is deadly to others. Also, it says here that they have been looking for the "relic" for a long time, which leds to his friend getting caught and be sent to jail. The rest is about the battles he have been in, but at the end it says here "We'll be looking for this relic, when we do, the others will soon learn about Death." This may be bad, we soon realized that the Hunter might be looking for the relic. We use the map to find where it is, but it is almost hopeless. This map only leads to a place that is nonexistent, it is called "The Hunter's Dream"

3rd POV
???: Got the map?

Hunter: Yes, right here.

He gives him the map, he opens it, before closing it.

???: It is far from us, this may be a long journey.

Ozpin POV
I was looking over the notes and the map, before figuring it all out. I look over at the battles where it took place, the cemeterys. But why the cemetery? Unless... if the map was a distraction, no, it can't be. How would he know if... But that place can't exist, this may take time.

3rd POV
Soldier: Ironwood! Prisoner has escape from Delta Prison!

Ironwood: What prisoner?

Soldier: A Prisoner was on floor 12, cell block A-2!

Ironwood: What?! Look for him!

Soldier: Yes, Sir!

The Soldier runs off to alert the others, Ironwood looks down in pure shocked.

Ironwood:(H-have they made their move? Dammit!)