Chapter Three: The Hunter Meet His Match

Raven POV
As I was about to fight back, then Vernal took a hit at him, distracting him. I kick him, pushing him to a distance enough for us to think, he took a few step backwards, he look at the both of us. He has close and long range with that axe, I have to be careful whenever I get near him.

Me: You are good.

Hunter: Hm, who are you?

Me: Does it matter? One of us dies at the end.

Hunter: That is true, you probably know what I am capable of right now.

Me: Before we fight, we could probably work together. There is more than a few threats, and they are probably going to take us out. You need protection, I need a person that is good at hunting alone.

Hunter: Sounds like a horrible offer, I will decline. You don't know what true power I am capable of, that was little effort. I suggest you two do the same.

Me: If that's how you wanted, then you got it!

I grab my sword off of the ground, I turn my sword into a huge ice sword. Before slamming it down on him.

Ruby POV
Me: Do you think someone might beat the hunter?

Blake: Everyone has their match, so I think someone might beat him.

Yang: Well, I need to be the one. He can't just beat us up and gets away with it.

Me: But you agree that we won't face him ever again.

Yang: True, but I can't let someone that powerful just run around, killing other people. He needs to be taken down in one way, or the other.

Weiss: Who cares, we can just call Atlas like Ruby said before.

Blake: That won't help.

She picks up her scroll, calling Atlas.

Weiss: Yes, we have a dangerous man on the loose. The description is that he wears a hat with a black mask, he is wearing a black garb, he will be wearing black gloves and he will be wearing black trousers. I know, a lot of black and he had an axe, along with a pistol. My name is Weiss Schnee, you're welcome.

She sets the scroll down, with a smile on her face.

Weiss: See? It's not that hard.

Raven POV
I was out of breathe, Vernal is breathing, while laying on the ground. The Hunter was covered in blood, mix of my former tribal members and his own. He looks to be almost out of energy, my body can't handle anymore if I keep this up. I have learn his fighting style and movesets, as I have develop a plan, he laughs to himself.

Me: What is so funny?

Hunter: I haven't been this excited since a year ago, YOU. I haven't fought anyone like you, I have officially claim you as the third strongest! Now, I will enjoy killing you! I can taste, smell our blood, it makes a man sick!

He drops his axe, I have to be ready what will happens next.

Hunter: You should be honered, I don't usually do this.

He pulls out a sword, swinging it a few times, it turns into a whip. I hold tightly onto my sword, before pulling out.

Hunter: You are my match! Now, let me make you become part of my endless massacre!

He laughs, I can hear Vernal get up, before getting ready what will happen next.

Hunter: And for you! I haven't fought a duo like anyone before! You two are definitely the strongest duo! I admit, I am impress!

He run towards us, we get ready to counterattack anything he has to throw at us. However, his laughs isn't almost human, it sounds like something is laughing along with him. He swing his whip at us, I block it with my sword, but once it passed my sword, the whip turns back to the sword, he attempt to stab me in the stomach, but I dig my sword on his shoulder. He screams in pain, I pull my sword out, he is holding his shoulder, dropping his own sword to the ground. Vernal walks over to him, I stop her.

Me: Leave him, he'll bleed out. Besides, our aura is out, we need to go back.

We left him, his yells of pain was cut out, we look to see nothing, but a pool of blood. We still left the area, while making sure that no one is following us.

To Be Continue...