Chapter Six: Beginning Of The End 2/3

3rd POV
The beast looks around, before it look at Ruby. The beast raise it's claws and slamming it down, before going for the kill. But... something stopped it, a hunter used his weapon to stop the beast. Ruby drop the sword and runs away, the hunter use the weapon to slice a few of the beast fingers, making it roar in pain.

Yang: Let's get out of here!

They ran away, expect for the hunters, the creature was a big challenge to them. The Hunters battled with the beast, excluding the female hunter. As she got away from a different exit.

The two hunters clashed the beast. As the beast swing it claws from the left side, it hit Styx, pushing him to the wall. Y/n drop his axe, before taking out a spear and running towards the beast. He jump up in the air, the beast tried to grab him, but he dig the blade of the spear go deep into it's palm.

The beast roar out in pain, before the hunter pulls a trigger. It's whole hand was in ruins, bone and muscle can be hardly seen. Styx goes for the throat, as he digs his axe into his throat. The beast roar louder, as some of the ceiling parts started falling down.  They take their distance with the beast, it was growling in pain. Before suddenly launching itself forward to the hunters.

As Team RWBY, Ozpin, and Glynda is on the Bullhead, Ruby look to see a figure running from the cemetery and into the hills. Ruby pointed it out, but Ozpin thought it would be safe to head back to Beacon. Ruby has begin to think of that Hunter that saved her, was it to get it's attention? Either way, she is still alive. Ozpin has enough of this "Hunt", he will call Ironwood and take care of it. Styx landed against the ceiling, before falling down to the ground. He slowly get up, as the beast was about to blow the final kill. But it's mouth was suddenly cut by and axe that went through the back of it's mouth. It fell over, Y/n fell to the ground, where he coughs blood. Styx immediately went over to him.

Styx: You okay?

Y/n: N-No... I... am dying, Styx.

Styx: What?

Y/n: I don't know how long... but, for all I know. I'm about to die, Styx. We don't have to keep living, killing and repeat. We can finally die in peace, I'm tired of living, I know you might be as well.

Styx: I'm not tired of living... the blood gives me a reason to live, and that excites me.

Y/n: In that case... I'll be going, you can come if you want.

Styx: So... after all these years, you've decide to abandon me?

Y/n: N-No, I'm not abandoning you. I'm simply asking you to come with me, to the Hunter's Dream, where we can finally.... rest in peace.

Styx: You.... I won't go back, especially for what I have done! What we have done! You are being a hypocrite! You killed people, beast, and more for years; you enjoyed it and didn't care about those deaths or the consequences! Now when death is on your door, you cared for yourself!

Y/n: We can still go there, y-you don't have to live without me. We can do this, together.

Styx: No... no... no, no! No! Your trying to make me stop killing!? Your just like the others!... Unlike you, I accept death! That is the reason I am stronger than you!

Y/n: You're a hypocrite too! You said that I only cared for myself, but you-

Styx: It isn't like that, I don't care about myself. The only thing I care about is the blood. I ignore my tooth decay, my odor, and more! What makes you think I don't care about myself!? If I die, then I die! At least I killed people before I fall! Now do me a favor...

Y/n: B-Brother... please.

Styx: AND DIE!!!

He swing his axe at him, he dodges. Styx turn his axe and swing at him again, getting his leg this time. For the first time, Styx cared nothing, in his perspective, he felt betrayed. He had this ideology that to be a perfect hunter, you mustn't care nothing, even friends and family, but he knew that if he cared for Y/n, he would show weakness. Now, he is betraying him, he doesn't care for him, but at least he has an excuse to kill him. Styx pulls out his pistol, pointing it towards Y/n, Y/n rush out of the catacombs, for now, he will find a resting place. As of Styx, he has other plans besides killing, vengeance is what he is filled with. Huntsman and Huntresses, he will make them pay for almost costing his life.