Chapter Four: A New Discovery 1/2

3rd POV
The Hunter is limping his way back to his room. He throw his Hunter's Axe and Thread Cane at the ground. Before putting a sword into an iron like brick and smashing it to the ground. He calms down, before laying down his bed, which is just a blanket on a ground and a pillow. He slowly went to sleep, with his clothes, thought he slept for days and in those days. A huntress is taking a stroll in a forest at the day time, she finds an abandon house. She gets curious, because she sees more than one light inside of the house, making it seems not abandon.

She enters the house, surprisingly the floor isn't squeaky. She explores the house, it looks abandon, but nobody turns the lights off, until she sees a shelf knocked over, revealing and entrance to the basement. She saw a stairway, with lights, she walks down the stairs with her guard up. She saw an axe that looks familiar, that is where she saw him. Sleeping, she was shock to see him, a chance to capture him and brought notorious justice.

She looks around the room, seeing photos of him and a young child. A boy, to be specific. Only photos and the three weapons is the only things in the room, beside the bed and the hunter. She looks closely at the photo, before flipping it over to see two names, with their full names. The one that looks like the hunter that is sleeping is on the right and someone who is wearing a different outfit is on the left. Saying these names in cursive.

"Styx "Blood" Goldsoule" "Y/n "Death" Veil"

She put the photo into her pocket, she turns around, the hunter stirs in his sleep. Making the huntress stop, he gets up, the huntress ran out of the basement. She can hear loud and slow footsteps, coming and she runs out of the house.