Chapter One: Homecomings & Invitations

Hello readers of my story Practical Jokes. This is kinda like a second book for that story and it takes place after a year of the previous instalment. It is still narrated by Allie’s perspective, but it can possibly have interventions from other characters... anyway, hope you like this one as well! New secrets are coming :)

P.S: if you haven’t read Practical Jokes, well, you should. I mean, so you can understand some parts. But if you don’t want to, then don’t worry. It’s okay :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Homecomings & Invitations

Jeez, why the freaking plane can get here?! I want to hug my very cosy boyfriend and hit him for flirting with his fans and for the letters I’ve been waiting for. Yeah, Mr. Brian May will be in many troubles today. I just hope they don’t call now to let me know we’re not going home tonight, Sal or I will hit the four of them in the balls. Oh, and if you’re wondering if Brian and I are still dating, well, let me tell you proudly we do! And it has been a while since Deaky reunited us as a couple. I mean, I can’t believe the man thought in an amazing master plan!

And now, after a year of having pretty curls with me, we’re living happily but without the ever after because we still have our fights. But I can’t complain on how we make up... in every sense of the word. I’m not a pervert, is just my inner self talking, y’know?

I hear then a couple guitar bars sounding, which made me frown. No one else besides Brian plays guitar... and I’m in my house now. No one in my neighbourhood plays guitar, except me. A softly voice then starts to sing “All My Loving” by The Beatles. I know that mellow voice.

Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you

Tomorrow I’ll miss you

Remember I’ll always be true...

“Brian! You’re finally here!”

“My love!” he says and holds me tightly in his arms “Oh, Sal. It’s been a torture. I swear I’m gonna take you with me for the next tour. I don’t want to miss another single minute without you”

“Aw” I kiss him on the cheek and then, I slap him gently

“But, what the...”

“That’s for all the letters I didn’t received and for all your lovely fans who loved kissing your cheeks”

“Oh Sal. They’re just expressive, y’know?”

“Yeah, right. Keep thinking that, May”

“I’m just getting here woman. I was expecting some great catch up not this kind of meeting”

“Well, don’t blame me”

“I don’t. I know I’m too hot and I drive you crazy” he says while he winks at me

“Oh Lord. Look who’s saying it”

“Thank you Sal for telling me I’m not handsome”

“I never said so”

“See? There. You want to fight because you’re dying to kiss me”

“I’m not!” I reply with a frown. He rolls eyes and puts his guitar back in its case “Oh, who am I kidding?”

And then, I throw myself in his arms and he kisses me gently and passionately at the same time. Oh, sweet glory. I missed this.

I’ll pretend that I’m kissing the lips that I’m missing” I sung “Except now I’m really kissing them”