// chapter four //

hyeonmi thought that she was going insane. once again, she had a nightmare.

// nightmare //

for some unknown reason, she was in a coffin. it appeared as if the was dead, with the coffin open.

she opened her eyes only to see takuya in front of her. he looked irritated while she looked petrified.

without warning, his hand lurched forward to grab her neck. still as beautiful as ever, yet just as deadly as well.

conveniently for him, a hammer lay by the side of the coffin.

instantly, he bashed her head with the heavy, metal tool. not once, but twice.

after that torture, he pulled the lid over the coffin. she tried to push it off, but she was too late. he had nailed the coffin shut.

so, she lay there, actually dead this time.

// nightmare over //

hyeonmi then realized that she would have to tell takuya about this today, even if he already knew. but, oh well, might as well not be suspicious, right?

she groaned, getting up from her bed. every day, it was the same thing. wake up from the nightmare, get dressed, go to work, come home, fall asleep, repeat. she ate at the restaurant.

// outfit //

// yuju - gfriend //

she sighed before heading to the restaurant. sure, she knew that she was gonna tell him today, but when was she gonna tell him? maybe she could tell taeyeon and she could give her some advice.

"taeyeon unnie needs you!" jieun said right as hyeonmi walked in the door. what a relief.

"hello?" she asked softly when she opened the door to taeyeon's office. the older female smiled at the younger, telling her to sit down.

"so, takuya told  me that he wanted to talk to you in private," oh no "so i'm letting him talk to you in here."

sure, you could say that hyeonmi was scared but, she was terrified, more than scared when taeyeon left the room.

"so..." hyeonmi mumbled awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck. the older male in front of her sighed. she bit her lip nervously.

"don't be nervous." takuya suddenly said, making her look up. "or scared. or awkward. i'm not like what i'm like in the dreams, trust me."

"how... how did you-"

"jimin told me. trust me, i get the same exact dreams. it terrifies me, i would never do that to anyone. especially you." he admitted. she stayed silent.

"now, tell me, were you scared when you first saw me?" the male asked her.

"i wasn't scared." hyeonmi plainly responded. the latter in front of her rolled his eyes.

"really, then why did i see the fear in your eyes when i first met you?" he asked, a confident smirk on his face.

"because you're delulu." hyeonmi, once again, emotionlessly replied. takuya only frowned.

"okay, then. tell me the truth when you're ready, sweetheart." he giggled. the twenty-four-year-old girl in front of him scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"congrats! you don't have to wait for long, 'cause i swear upon my mother's grave i am lying to you."

"see, you're lying to me!"

"i meant to say not."

"really? 'cause you swore upon your mother's grave that you were lying."

"screw you."

"sorry, sweetie, i'm not a screw."

"fuck you."

"disgusting."

"jerk."

"you wish."

"you're annoying."

"actually, i'm takuya." at that, hyeonmi gave out a loud groan.

"you frustrate me so much," she mumbled under her breath. the male in front of her served her a passive-aggressive smile.

"yeah, i frustrate me as well. thanks for joining the club!"

"yah, we're about to open! get out here!" aemi shouted. it was also obvious that her twenty-three-year-old boyfriend, chanyeol, was knocking at the door. aemi knocks too soft.

// a/n //

i'm using twenty-three-year-old chanyeol because aemi is someone else's character and she wanted to date chanyeol! i realize that chanyeol is not twenty-three in real life, but please deal with it for the sake of the story!                                                                                                                -quikyuu

// a/n over //

"fine, coming!" takuya shouted before standing up. "after you," he told hyeonmi when he opened the door. she scoffed.

"you're acting like you actually care for me."

once again, it was another hectic day. even if it was only six hours, it felt like a whole day. constantly, minho had to clean up broken glasses and salt containers. the other janitor, hoshi, had to wipe windows and tables of ketchup. three girls kept on flirting with takuya, so takuya asked hyeonmi to pretend like his girlfriend. one couple constantly asked chanyeol to move seats. and last, but not least, at least five orders were changed because of a truth or dare game, which had to be in hyeonmi's section.

honestly, hyeonmi probably looked like a zombie.

"jeez girl, you look dead!" hyungwon laughed. the girl's head whipped up. "oh no, i realize my mistake. please do not screech the one part of g-dragon's rap in fxxk it."

"jEeZ gIrL lOvE mE tENDeR!" hyeonmi squealed.

"STOP IT, HYEONMI!" jimin shouted from the kitchen. the two of them could hear takuya's giggles from the other side of the room.

"i have blackmail! i have blackmail!" takuya shrieked as he pranced around the restaurant, playing a recording of her.

goodness, that boy would drive her crazy. even if he did, she wouldn't even be surprised.