Chp.6 Here comes Danger

Outside of the castle, Queen Moon, King River, The High Commissioners, and the guards were still in a look out for (YN), when suddenly, They spotted trees collapsing like if someone is coming to their direction.

"What's that??" Ask Hekapoo.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH"

"Uh-Oh" Says Rhombulus.

"It's him!!" Shouts out one of the guards.

(YN) then comes out from the trees and roars loudly.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

"Guards, Position!" Shouted our Queen Moon.

The guards were at their position as they get ready to fight. (YN) starts to walk slowly, approaching to the castle as the guards gets ready to fight him once Queen Moon gives them a signal.

"Hold it." Yell out Queen Moon.

(YN) then starts to jog towards them.

"Hold it!" Again Yells out Queen Moon.

(YN) now starts to run at full speed towards the guards and roars.

"RAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"

"Now!!!" As Queen Moon Shouts out.

The guards then runs and strikes on (YN), but still, there were no match against (YN), he tackles some of the guards and started to throw punches, taking out one by one, while the guards are trying to take down (YN), Star and Marco were outside of the castle, they're got out of the castle by coming out from the window, as they did, they land on the ground and to check what is going on, as they did they peeked to see (YN) fighting all the guards.

"Star...I think we should just wait no?" Ask Marco

"No, we can't just let him, I know deep down he is not a monster."

"Okay Star, but if anything happens, I'm always here for you."

"Thanks Marco."

Then Finally, a few guards had the chance to take out (YN) they used there spears to stab (YN). He was hurt bad.

"We got him men!"

"Keep on!"

The guards were all over on (YN) as they tried to take out (YN).

"No wait!" Yells out Star.

"Star Wait!" Says Marco as he grabs Star.

Suddenly, on (YN)'s mind, he somehow got flashbacks, as he heard his flashbacks, he open his eyes wide, they grew angrily.

"We got him now!"

"NO!" Yells out (YN) all of the sudden.

(YN) then exploded as he made the guards scatter all over from the floor. He roars loudly as his hair started to grow and spikier. His eyes then turned all white, and that startled Queen Moon and the others.

"Oh no, he's back!" Ask Hekapoo Nervously.

(YN) then screamed even louder.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"

"Come on men, he may look dangerous, but we can still take him out!" Ask one guard.

The guards agree with him as they got up and goes back to take out (YN) but then again, (YN) suddenly open his mouth wide and somehow, he created a energy ball and blasted to the guards, causing them to get hurt. He then took out all of the guards one by one, and that made Queen Moon scared.

"N-No! This can't be happening!" Says Queen Moon.

As (YN) took out all of te guards he then looks at Queen Moon and the high Commissioners. He growls at them