Chp.29 Vs. Star and Marco

(PLAY SONG)

Star and Marco starts to stretch as they get ready to fight, you can here the background yelling there names out.

(0:09) "Star and Marco!"

You can see a scene, where (YN) starts to power up as his whole entire body starts to get buff, especially having his armor on, and again, you can hear the background yelling his name out too.

(0:27) "(YYYNNNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!"

(YN) and Both Star and Marco glares at each other as (YN) then powers up, as his hair spiked up, this time, he has a new form, called instinct rage form, meaning that he's still on his base form, but this time, his hair is still spiked up and his eye pupils turned yellow, Star and Marco the got into there fighting positions as (YN) then lands to the ground for him to fight Star and Marco...and so it begins, Star and Marco runs up to (YN) as (YN) then runs up to them as well, they all lifted their fists up high as there fists collide to each other. They began to fight, as they both started to dodge their attacks. (YN) then starts to take advantage, Star and Marco we're struggling a bit as Star blasted her magic with her hands, she then blasted a yellow beam towards him, but (YN) dodge it as he then runs towards Star and Marco and punches both of them, sending them flying, crashing into a tunnel, (YN) then comes running as he raises both of his arms up as he strikes a punch to both Star and Marco, sending them flying again but outside from the tunnel, the tunnel then exploded, everything was green as you can see green lights hitting towards (YN) as he starts to glow more green and you can here the background calling his name out again.

(1:24) "Go (YN) Go Go, Go (YN) Go Go, Go (YN) Go Go, Go (YN) Go Go!"

Then, Calling out Star and Marco's name again.

(1:31) "Star and Marco, Star and Marco, Star and Marco, Star and Marco!"

They both got up. Marco then takes off his hoodie as he then ties it around his waist, then Star out of no where, her hair starts to glow as it turned out to be brighter as her same color hair, but brighter again, she powers up as.

(Here are some images to see which one looks better)