Chp.16 Fun Time with The Star

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

The following chapter has not been rated, by emotion words, this chapter contains sexual content. Viewers discretion is advised!

(YN) kicks the door open while holding Star and still making out, closes the door with his feet, and then goes to her bed as they both started to continue making out. They both were on their knees on the bed, still making out as Star starts to reach for (YN)'s member again. They both stop as Star then puts her both hands on (YN)'s chest and leans forward to (YN), as her nose bumps into his.

"I felt you for a moment...you're hard ❤️."

"Of course I am, silly..."

"So, you like this..?"

Star the touches his member (Penis).

"Y~Yea..❤️."

"Me too, So.."

"Does it...feels good..?"

"Y~Yes..."

Star then starts to unzip (YN)'s pants as (YN) sat down and Star as well with her legs crossed. She then looks at (YN) with a cute smile on her face, blushing.

 She then looks at (YN) with a cute smile on her face, blushing

"You started to become wild all of a sudden..❤️" Says Star

"I...I like that..." Says (YN).

"I know..❤️"

Star the Starts to see the boner from (YN) from the inside of his boxers.

"I can't see it...no wait, not quite..."

As Star pulls top of (YN)'s boxers, his member popped out as Star looked at it, very surprisingly.

"W-Wow...it's big, really..."

"Hehe..."

Star then starts to touch his member.

"And it's a bit...wet...hard...slippery too...!"

"A~Ah...!"

"A-And sticky too...uhm...I bet it feels better without your clothes, right?"

"Y~Yea...❤️."

"And if...i do this, does it make you feel good?"

Star then starts to stroke his member up and down slowly.

"Y~Yea...❤️."

"It doesn't hurt or anything right?"

"N~No..A~Ah.."

"Woah, it's...really firm too..❤️ that means you're feeling good, r-right?."

"Y~Yea..."

"Sooo...Your bestie did this to you...?"