Chp.12 The Fight

"Who said that!?" Ask Ludo

"I did!"

Ludo and his monsters looked behind as they saw (YN), just standing there and was walking dramatically towards them like a badass dude.

"Who the hell are you!?" Ask Ludo.

"The name (YN), and I came here to stop this, and let go of my friends."

"These are your friends!?"

"Yea!"

"Heh, nice shirt by the way." Says Gallows as him and the monster laughed at it.

"Hey, this shirt was given by my best friend, Star Butterfly!"

"Well we have your friend captured." Says Ludo.

"Let then go you bastard!"

"Or what your gonna fight us?"

"Yea, and I'll give you 3 seconds to let them go...one...two...and-"

Ludo then used Star's wand to blast magic towards (YN). (YN) then was hit as he was on his knees.

"Ludo, don't hurt him!" Screamed Star.

"Or what, I can do whatever I want!"

"I swear Ludo if you kill him, I will free myself and make your life a living hell and kick your ass!" Screamed Star as she starts to try releasing herself free.

"Ha, watch me!"

Ludo then starts to walk towards (YN) slowly as he was ready to blast (YN) another magic energy blast.

"Death Blast!"

Ludo shot a green light energy ball towards (YN), as he was still hurt and still on his knees.

"Hahaha! I can easily kill you kid, I don't know what gave you the idea to show yourself, but it was a bad idea to do so, cause I will end up killing you now!"

"P-Please, Don't...d-do it...!"

"And Why is that!?"

"You Don't...wanna fight me...I can be...berserk if you...get me mad...!"

Ludo then turns around and looks to his monsters.

"You here this brat, HAHAHA! Don't make me laugh!"

Ludo then kicks (YN) in the balls, and goes down then ludo created a giant hand with the wand. The hand then change into a fist as it went towards (YN) and hit him to the ground, causing the ground to shake.

"NO!" Screamed Star.

"(YN)!" Screamed Marco.

"Hehehe, sleep tight." Says Ludo.

Suddenly, the giant hand started to shake and being picked up, like if someone was lifting it up.

"Wh-What's going on!?" Ask Ludo.

"The ground...it's shaking!" Says Cyclone.

The giant hand starts get lifted up, then it can be seen that (YN) was lifting it up and then throws it in mid air as it disappeared. Then, a giant green light appeared out of no where and it hit towards (YN), it came from the sky, (YN) started to float up in mid air as he reveals himself to Ludo and his monsters and roars.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

His eyes were now all white, his hair was spiked up, his hair was now yellow-green, and roars again angrily.

"RAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

"Wh-Who is he!?" Ask Ludo.

"Oh yea, forgot to mention, that's our friend (YN), The legendary warrior!" Says Star.