Ch.8 The Warrior Comes To Earth

It was still afternoon, I say 5:45, a portal opened near by Marco's house, it was Star. Star came out first, then Marco and then (YN). He was observing the place knowing that he was in a different place.

"Well...welcome to earth (YN)." Says Star.

"E-Earth?" Says (YN)

"Yea, and this is my house, come in." Says Marco.

Star and Marco were welcoming (YN) to the house. The door opened as they entered the house.

"Welcome to mi casa." Says Marco.

(YN) was confused, not knowing what Marco said that last part of his sentence.

"He means his house." Ask Star.

"Oh." Says (Yn)

"Here sit down in the couch." Says Star.

(YN) sat on the couch as he observes the house for a while.

"Hey (YN), you hungry?" Ask Marco as he looks at the inside of his fridge.

"Y-Yes."

"What you wanna eat?" Ask Star.

"A monster's tail."

Star and Marco were shocked of surprise when they heard what (YN) just said.

"E-Excuse me, come again?" Ask Marco.

"A monster's tail.."

"Uhmm, we...don't have monsters in earth." Ask Star.

"R-Really?" Ask (YN) with a confused face.

"Y-Yea...and speaking of that, what do you eat anyways?" Says Star.

"Well, I eat monsters and bugs and..."

"Whoa whoa whoa...hold that there, so you eat you eat monsters and bugs!?" Ask Marco with a shocking face.

"Yes, i eat them when they are either alive or dead."

"(YN), w-where do you live?" Ask Star.

"Well, everywhere, like in the forest, lakes and...mountains."

"B-But, do you even have a home?" Ask Star.

"No."

"...Not even ... parents?" Ask Marco.

"N-No...they...they...died."

"O-Oh...I'm s-sorry to hear that.." Says Star.

"Y-Yea...sorry dude." Says Marco

"It's okay..."

"But...What happen to them?"

(YN) stayed quiet for a moment as he respond.

"It happened 7 years ago..."

-FLASHBACK-

"I was from another dimension called Scopios, and I lived in a village called Mordoplis were not that poor, but we it was a good village. I lived with my mom and dad, My mom was a hard working mother, always cooking and cleaning, and my dad, well, let's say he was the hero of the village, he fought crime when the village is in danger, and I, I was just a 11 year old kid that wanted to be like him when I grow up. So My dad will always trained me hard in order to become like him. He trained me morning, afternoon, night. Day after day, I became better and better in each day, I knew that I was trained real well."

"My son, you've become a quite fighter." Ask (YN)'s dad. "I Gotta say (YN) every time I trained you, you are not just an unbeatable kid, you are a superhuman who's never once had his back since you were born, the day you were born son, you were different than the other babies, you stood on your feet, and slept in a chair, like the legends says, you have never lied down on your life, your a kid who looks down on the ground, you're always noble, calm and strong, you're perfect in every way, and that our brave and strong son."