Chapter 1

Seulgi's P.O.V

Life is hard. Very hard. So hard that you have to beg to breathe. Every day when you feel that the same thing is going to happen, you feel tired, so tired. And here I am, dying on the streets. Sometimes I question life, why? Why do you have to be so cruel? What did I do to make you treat me like a trash?

"Mom, where are you? Why did you leave me alone?" I cried, lying on the streets and waiting the darkness of the death to swallow me up.

I was thrown out of the house by my aunt, Narae. She is my official guardian after my mother's death. Don't get me wrong, she treated me nicely at first, but now, she treats me like a trash. Her only motive to take me under her wing was something which was imposibble for a student like me to gather: money.

After, my mother's death, she used to consistently pressurise me to get my mom's bank account details, as I was the only one entitled to. But later did I know that my mother left nothing in her account and I was forced to work part time in order to pay for my living expenses in aunt's house.

Third person's P.O.V

Seulgi lay on the streets, and her body hurt because of numerous amount of bruises and cuts. Her uniform was cut and torn and she was shivering. So much of pain finally made her go unconscious.

Just then, a black coloured SUV came in, and a few men jumped out of it. They were wearing a black uniform and had guns around their waist. Their stealth expression would make anyone run in fear.

One of them examined the girl lying on the street and signalled the other men to open the door of the car. He picked the girl up carefully in his arms and entered the car.

Seulgi's P.O.V

My whole body ached. I could feel stinging pain in every part of my body. Suddenly, I open my eyes to see a place which I am not familiar with. It had white walls, and a single window and me lying on the bed. I was shocked to see and IV attached to my body and various medical instruments surrounding me. I tried to get up but a hand stopped me.

"Not so early daughter, you might feel pain." I turned my head in shock and found a man, in his forties, to be looking at me with tender eyes. He had great features and somewhat resembled me. Being a scaredy cat as I was, I asked him cautiously.

"Who-who are you? Why a-am I here?" I stuttered. Without wasting a second, the man smiled at me and replied back.

"I am your father, sweetheart. Welcome to my abode." With that, he went leaving me in awe.

_______________________________________

AN: how was it? Did you like it? Don't forget to post the comments and vote the story!
I know that this chapter was extremely small and I will try to make bigger chapters!