Chapter 5

Third person's P.O.V

Seulgi got up from the bed and rushed towards her room. She was completely embarrassed at the situation. Sleeping with a man in his room was no joke. Moreover, she couldn't recall what happened last night which made her worse. Brushing her thoughts away, she went in bathroom to freshen up.

When she came out of the bathroom, she picked up her clothes. She wore a white crop top and black jeans along with a pair of sneakers. She did her hair straight and put some make up on. Satisfied with her appearance, she walked towards her father's building.

Today was Saturday, meaning no classes for Seulgi to take at the collage. She was happy that she had already prepared her presentation before time, and had no stress about studies. She did pretty well in the collage, topping her batch. She wore a smile on her face and entered father's chambers.

Wooyoung (Seulgi's father's name) was sitting in his chair. His chamber was filled with files, and he looked stressed. He took one look at Seulgi and spoke, "you look great, sweetheart! Well, of you don't mind, can you wait for me outside, cause I have some work to finish. And, I need you to meet someone today."

Seulgi pondered for a while and nodded. She waited for about thirty minutes outside, sitting on the sofa, playing with her fingers, and after what seemed like eternity, her father came.

He took Seulgi to another building, a very impressive one though, and glanced at her. Seulgi, immediately turned her head and mouthed a "why?" Wooyoung then took a deep breath and said, "Today, you are going to meet your half brother, he is really caring and unlike me, he will take care of you well."

Seulgi couldn't believe it! A brother! She had a brother! She always wanted to have a sibling, and today on this day, her wishes came true.

Seulgi's P.O.V

I entered the building and father took me into one of the elevators. I was excited to meet my brother. Father explained sheepishly that he had many relationships before he married mom, and one of them gave him a baby boy. And that boy was none other than my brother. Being a mafia boss, I had expected something like this to happen, cause mafia people are really into women, parties, alcoholic drinks, and casinos.

We entered the floor in which my brother was working. He had just come from the US, and was currently the CEO of a major IT company. He was already informed about me and father said that he was looking forward to meet me.

Father opened his room's door and I couldn't believe my eyes! The person sitting towards me was a very handsome and a charismatic person. He looked up from his computer and greeted father. Then he looked at me and put his hand forward to shake.

I hesitantly took it, to which he smiled. He then introduced himself. " Hello, Seulgi! Nice to meet you! I am Junmyeon,  your brother. I just came from US, so I probably don't know about your interests and likings, but believe me, I will soon gather all that information!"

He looked really nice to me. He even offered me to come to his office anytime if I had a problem. I was really happy to meet him. He was not in the mafia, but father had taught him to fight and shoot a gun. Unlike father, he always had a smile on his face.

Third person's P.O.V

After meeting Junmyeon, Seulgi went into the building where the other boys were present. She was feeling really bored and never wanted to disturb Junmyeon or father from their busy schedules.

Upon entering the building, she saw the dreamies, playing with each other. Chenle and Jisung were busy playing video games and Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun were bickering with each other about a broken robot which Jeno had dropped. She smiled at the sight and waved at the boys. The boys waved back.

As she went further, she saw the 127 and U sitting on the couches, watching a movie. Taeyong was in the kitchen, making cookies and Haechan helping him out. Mark was nowhere to be seen.

Ten then looked at Seulgi and gestured her to sit with them. She came over and sat between him and Johnny. The movie was very emotional. Taeil kept on brawling, and Doyoung kept on nagging that why the female lead didn't kiss the male lead.

Others were all glued on the TV. Seulgi glanced at Yuta who was holding sleeping Winwin's head on his shoulder. Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Kun had already been sleeping, and Lucas as screaming whenever the male lead tried to flirt with the female lead.

She got up and went towards the kitchen to help Taeyong and Haechan, since making cookies takes a lot of time for all the members. Haechan smiled at Seulgi and she helped them gladly.

Just when the movie ended, Mark barged into the house. Ten came to him and asked him anxiously about how the deal went. "I wouldn't say that it went bad, just had to use violence to make him agree on our price." This was all he said.

He then entered in the kitchen and took a few leftover cookies from Taeyong's tray and ate them. He hummed in satisfaction of the cookies. "Who made them?" Mark asked to which Taeyong pointed at Seulgi who was washing the dishes along with Jisung.

She turned back at Mark and said, "you shouldn't have gone, you know. Your wound has not been healed completely." She looked at Mark with a worried expression. This made Mark skip a beat.

He said nothing and went towards his room to take a shower. After doing the dishes, Seulgi decided to go back to her villa, but the boys stopped her.
"Wanna play truth and dare, Seulgi?" Johnny asked, with a smirk on his face.

She said no, but the boys protested to which she had to say yes. They all sat down in the couch except Mark who was sitting on the chair.

"So truth or dare, Seulgi?" Ten asked. "Truth" said Seulgi. "Have you ever been in a relationship?" Ten questioned. "No, I haven't. I never had time to have a boyfriend. I always had to do part time jobs after school, and I was never interested in boys. Come to think of it, I haven't had my first kiss!"

This made every one go in a teasing mode except Mark. Mark just perked up his eyebrows and then went back to his usual expression. A few more truth and dares after, was Mark's turn.

"So Mark, truth or dare?" Asked Haechan. "Dare" he said bluntly. "Okay..." Haechan had a teasing expression on his face. "I dare you to sleep with Seulgi in the same bed." This made Seulgi flinch. "WHAT?" She shouted. "This is never gonna happen, Haechan."

Mark, on the other hand was feeling weird. "If that's what you want, okay" he said. He glared at Haechan and Haechan in return spoke, "hyung, please go and practice kissing! I don't want Seulgi to come to me and say that Mark wasn't a good kisser!"

Everyone, roared in laughter and Seulgi was flustered. She tried to stop her heart to beat so fast, but she couldn't help it. Last time this had happened, she was asleep. But now, she was super awake.