Chapter 10

Third person's P.O.V

Seulgi was coming today. Her flight was going to land at 6:00 so everyone in the mansion was preparing to pick her up from the airport.

Each of the members had a little gift prepared for Seulgi, showing their excitement. Lucas was jumping crazily along with Ten and Taeyong was trying to calm him down.

Ten was trying to find some silly jokes and flirtatious comments to make Seulgi laugh while the dreamies were happily making a bouquet of flowers for her.

Jaehyun, Haechan and Taeil were making something special and Yuta and Winwin were given the task of making salad.

Johnny had gone with Doyoung to the mall to buy something expensive for Seulgi. Yangyang, Hendry and Xiaojun were joking around.

Wooyoung was preparing a cake for his daughter with the help of Taeyong and the whole house was a mess.

Well, were was Mark then?

He was in his room trying to write  love letter with loads of apologies. I repeat, trying.

The plane landed, and Seulgi happily ran to get her luggage. She had never imagined that her life would turn from dark to bright.

She took her luggage and went inside the car where everyone was waiting.
They greeted and hugged her and some flirty ones even blew kisses at her.

Mark's P.O.V

Seulgi finally arrived. She was more gorgeous than ever looking like a true diva. Absolutely ethereal.

My heart leaped out seeing her and yes, I wouldn't deny that I was in love with her. We made an eye contact for a split second before she awkwardly shook my hands.

The touch was electrifying.

We reached home and everyone went into their rooms to get the gift they had prepared for her.

And me? I was embarrassed. What if she didn't like it? What if I messed things up? No, no Mark Lee, you have to be courageous.

Seulgi's P.O.V

I entered the mansion, and felt a warm, cozy and a familiar smell enter my senses. I was finally home.

Everyone went to their rooms to get me something while I roamed around the house.

Strange, Hyuna wasn't there. Maybe she had gone somewhere? I searched her room, but it was all empty.

The members came one by one to hand me something and instructed me to close their eyes.

Taeil handed me a cute bracelet on which "Iseul loves unnie" was written.

Taeyong handed me a brand new watch to which I beamed. It was beautiful. Johnny came with a limited edition Gucci purse and Doyoung came with a perfume set.

The dreamies gave me a soft, plushy and giant sized teddy bear and Wayv gave me concert tickets for Exo, Astro, Suju and Red Velvet. It was compulsory for me to take Lucas to RV's concert.

Then came Mark. The gift I was waiting for all my life. He hesitated whether to go towards me or not but the members pushed him.

"Before i give you my gift," he breathed, "I wanna tell you this. So, listen carefully." His ears started to turn red.

"I love you, Seulgi."

"Wait, what?" Johnny exclaimed and clamped his hands on his mouth.

"Don't mind him though, he is joking. Get your grip, Mark." Taeyong awkwardly smiled at me.