Chapter 6

Third person's P.O.V

Mark let Seulgi leave the building first and followed behind slowly. He sighed and shook his head multiple times which made Seulgi nervous. They both entered the villa and Mark took off his jacket. "I hope that you have no high hopes for tonight, right?" He glanced at the girl.

Seulgi shook her head furiously before running back into her room. She closed the door and began to take deep breaths. "It's okay, it's okay. Nothing to be worried of, nobody would know whether we slept together or not."

Just then, the bell rang, and Mark opened the door. A very smiling Jaemin appeared. "You didn't expect me to come, right hyung?" He said, in a flirting tone. "Haechan told me to check up on you both since you might skip the dare." He laughed loudly, before barging into the house.

Seulgi was listening to Jaemin and she felt her world crash. Crap, crap, I shouldn't have played the game.

But it was too late.

Jaemin entered Seulgi's room and ushered her to wash herself up and go to Mark's room. She gulped twice and went to the bathroom. She wore the most unappealing pyjamas and a faded t-shirt to make Mark move away from her.

In a huff, she entered his room.

And holy sh*t he was changing.

Seulgi's P.O.V

I entered Mark's room and saw him changing. He only had his pants on, and his chiselled upper body was making me go mad. My eyes lingered on his abs and after a few seconds I was about to scream, but he had caught me.

"Like what you see baby?" He asked with his devilish grin. "N-no, I wasn't lo-oking at y-you." I stammered. "But your stammering says everything, gorgeous." I hiccuped for some time and looked away.

Did he freaking call me gorgeous? Mark Lee, stop whatever you are doing!

I stepped away from his room and went in Jaemin's room. He was playing with one of his teddy bears and was making them sleep. "Do you like my teddy bears? They are pink by the way." He said, a little proud of himself. "I know, I know, pink is always your favourite." I said.

"By the way, why are your cheeks so red?" He questioned making me shiver a bit. "What?" I said in a low tone. "Did you just become a tomato, Seulgi?" He joked and started laughing.

I took a pillow from his side and threw it on him. He did the same to me. We soon started playing until Mark knocked at our door. "Shouldn't you be asleep by now, Jaemin?" Jaemin quickly tucked himself in the covers and whispered a good night to me.

I whispered him back and left his room. Mark closed his door and followed behind me. I entered Mark's room but stopped immediately which made Mark jolt too.

He came beside me and went towards his bed. He went inside the blanket and was about to switch off the lamp, but then he noticed me. "Are you gonna sleep standing there?" He said sluggishly, sleep evident in his voice.

I tip toed towards his bed and went inside the blanket. I lied down in the corner of the bed, afraid of any physical contact. Mark switched off the light and I closed my eyes.

Third person's P.O.V

Mark was lulled to sleep in a few minutes, but Seulgi was awake. She felt cold and her heart was beating furiously. She always had cold bites whenever she would lie on the bed and that made her difficult to sleep.

Moreover, her heart was pumping so much that she felt that it could burst anytime. She shivered under the blanket. "Aren't you able to sleep?" Mark's raspy voice came into Seulgi's ears. She swore that it made her feel weird, as if she was seduced by this man. Shaking her thoughts away, she nodded.

"Come here then." His voice was commanding, and Seulgi hesitantly went towards him. Mark wrapped his arms around Seulgi's waist and spoke. "Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes and felt Mark's warmth on her body. In his arms she felt right, so right. She inhaled his scent and went to sleep.

Next morning, Jaemin got up first. He washed up and went to make breakfast. Pancakes it was. While he was making pancakes, he got a call from Haechan, the culprit.

"Did you check on hyung?" He asked in an excited voice. "Nope, I was making pancakes. Wanna come over?" Jaemin offered in a sarcastic voice. "Nooo I can't, Taeyong hyung wants me to clean my room.!" He faked sobbed. Then they hung up.

Jaemin peeked inside the bedroom but couldn't believe his eyes. Mark was sleeping shirtless and Seulgi was cuddling with him. He clicked their photo and send it if Haechan.

Mark's P.O.V

I woke up when the bright sunlight hit my eyes. I looked at my surroundings before looking at myself. Damn, I was shirtless? And Seulgi is hugging me.

I prayed to god that she doesn't wake up otherwise, I would be really doomed. I slowly untied her from myself and gazed at her sleeping figure.

God, she looked so pretty. He eyes, looked so beautiful, her small nose and rosy cheeks and lips. Those kissable lips. Hell, what am I thinking? I must control myself.

I tucked her hair behind her ear and got up from the bed. I took my t-shirt from the nightstand. I must have taken it off during the night when I would've been feeling hot.

I went towards the kitchen and smelled a very sweet aroma of pancakes. I looked up to see Jaemin cooking and laughing by himself.

"Why the bell are you laughing, nuthead?" I asked him. He looked at me in shock but soon his face started to smirk. "Did you have a good night?" He said in a very high pitched tone. "Yeah" I said. "Thanks to Haechan, I had a grrrreat night."

I washed myself up and went back to my room. Seulgi was tossing and turning on the bed, which meant that she had woken up. "Good morning!" I said. She hummed back in response. "Pancakes are there, so come to the kitchen to eat." She nodded and I went back.

Damn, why does she look like an Angel in the morning too?

Seulgi's P.O.V

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After a long relaxing shower, I went to the kitchen. "Finally the guest of honour is here!" Exclaimed Jaemin. I gladly took the plate from him and began eating. I must admit, he was a good cook. I gave him a thumbs up.

Then, Mark told me that he had a mission to complete so he had to go. I waved him off and texted my brother.

We agreed to go on a picnic. Junmyeon had a free day, so he was quite happy to accompany me. We went to cafes, malls, and even on the river side. He talked a lot with me. He was funny, with is dad jokes making up the mood lively. He was sweet and caring and made me buy lots of dresses. He was really the best brother.

After the picnic, I came back home. I went to father's office but was not able to find him. I went to the boy's rooms but had no luck. I dialled Junmyeon's number but he was not answering.

I felt fear creeping up my body. Just as I was about to act, I was attacked by an iron rod on the back of my head. I collapsed on the ground and everything became blurry. I gasped for help, but no one came. Just then, I saw a familiar face in front of my eyes smiling wickedly. I soon was able to see nothing and I blacked out.

To my surprise, the face was that of my aunt, Narae.