Chapter 3

Third person's P.O.V

After meeting the guys, Seulgi was taken to her room. She passed numerous corridors, a hundred halls and a few buildings. Finally, when she came across a beautiful white villa, her father stopped.

"You would be staying here from now onwards. This is your very own villa and I believe that you will like it." With that, he took off leaving Seulgi alone with her luggage.

Seulgi's P.O.V

The villa was really nice. It had three bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom attached to each of the bedroom. It was really comfy. I took my luggage, and went to the biggest room. It was pinkish in colour with a hint of white in it. The bed was fluffy and comfortable. I put my clothes in the cupboard neatly and placed my books on the nearby table.

I reflected on my entire day. A lot had happened to me today. I had got beaten up by my aunt, brought to a medical cubical and met my father. I got to know that he was still alive, breathing the same air as me, and running the biggest mafia in the world. My life had changed from dust to diamond in less than 24 hours.

Suddenly, I heard a knock. I opened the door and in came Ten. He wore a lovely smile on his face and asked whether he should come in. I let him enter and he went straight towards the kitchen. Filling up a glass of water he stated,  "Boss had told each of us to guard you. Each one of us would be coming everyday to accompany you so that you won't feel lonely. Since today is my duty along with Lucas, I dropped by."

I was practically confused at his explanation, but decided to agree on it. Like, who would argue against a mafia boss? I told him that he could sleep in either of the two empty rooms and I would be occupying the master bedroom. He seemed okay with it and nodded happily.

Soon came Lucas, whom I had first thought to be a very serious person, turned out to be the total opposite. He was funny, kind and interesting with a lot of jokes up his sleeve. Ten and Lucas made a good pair. I eventually warmed up to them, and we enjoyed each other's company.

Third person's P.O.V

Days went by and soon a whole month passed. Seulgi  had been having a lot of fun with the guys. She had the permission to go to the school and finally she got admission in Seoul's best collage. Her father and the boys had encouraged her to study and she excelled at it.

While all the boys enjoyed Seulgi's company, only Mark was not around. He seemed to be too busy in accomplishing various missions. He had seen her maybe two or three times in a month, and that too only if she barged into her father's chambers when he would be having a serious meeting.

But then one night, when all the members had gone to fight with a rival gang, Seulgi was left alone. Little did she know what would happen to her.

Seulgi's P.O.V

I waited for one of the boys to come and sleep today, but no one came. It was getting late at night and I was getting scared. I could hear nothing except my footsteps pacing back and forth in anxiety. It was eleven thirty in the night, and by this time, every one would start preparing to go to sleep. But no, today was different. No one came.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and jumped excitedly in happiness that the boys had come. I ran towards the door and opened it. I then gasped.

It was him. Mark Lee. The second hand command.
He was covered with blood and had bruises and cuts on every part of his body. He had a busted lip and his eyes were losing focus. He was finding it difficult to stand.

I took him to the sofa and made him sit. I bought a glass of water for him and rushed to get the first aid kit. When I brought it, I saw that he was finding it difficult to sit straight.

I sat near him and opened the first aid kit. I cleaned his wounds and applied some antiseptic. I then wrapped bandages over his hands and face.

Third person's P.O.V

Just when Seulgi was about to get up, Mark pulled her wrist and forced her to sit back. He started unbottoning his shirt which caused Seulgi to look away. She blushed furiously at that moment.

Mark then pointed towards his chest and abs showing enormous amount of wounds. Seulgi quickly started  cleaning the wounds. But she could not focus on doing her job, instead, she marvelled at Mark's chiselled body.

This made her press his wound too hard to which he flinched. "Can't you focus on your job?" He asked roughly which made Seulgi concentrate more.
"I am doing it, just stay still."

As she moved up to give him back his shirt, their faces came incredibly close. Seulgi's eyes widened at the amount to closeness and she immediately pulled back.

"Well, since the boys have gone to Eunwoo for treating their wounds, I was supposed to stay with you tonight." He said and then took off towards the bedroom.

Well, this night was going to be definitely different.

_______________________________________

AN: did you like it? This was a bit longer than the previous chapters wasn't it? Aren't you curious what would happen in the next chapter?
Vote, comment and share!