Chapter 8

Third person's P.O.V

The morning came and the sunlight brightened up the room. The two sleeping figures shifted uncomfortably in each other's embrace due to the blinding light of the sun.

Mark was first to get up, and he pushed his sheets up from his body and gazed at the sleeping girl beside him.

She looked like a fairy, someone who had suffered so much and deserved love. Love which was fair, unbiased and genuine.

He groggily stood up from his bed and went to the kitchen. He made some juice and took up a few supplies from the kitchen to make breakfast.

Just when he had opened the cupboard to get the pan, his phone buzzed. It was from Ten.

Ten: Hey, Mark I just wanted to inform you that we are safe. How's Seulgi????

Mark: She's been sleeping and looks a bit tired. Did you manage to run from their warehouse?

Ten: Yeah, we are coming. By the way, do you know Hyuna? My sister?

Mark: Yes, why?

Ten: She's coming over. Apparently my house was bombarded by those cheapskates so she would be staying here.

Mark: kay.

Mark's body tensed up hearing the name of Hyuna. Hyuna, meaning his crush.

He had crushed on her pretty hard and had even confessed, but the whole timing was wrong.

Thinking of that girl made his heart beat a thousand times faster, made his brain go crazy and his senses started losing focus.

He happily went to the bathroom and neatly dressed up in a black ripped jeans and a t-shirt.

He then went over to Seulgi and gently woke her up. She smiled at Mark and went off to get a relaxing bath.

While having food, Mark informed her of Hyuna and Seulgi could see him blushing while talking about the girl.

Seulgi felt her heart break into millions of pieces.

Seulgi's P.O.V

I woke up and wore a dress. I wanted to confess to Mark. Today, I would be strong, confident and would confront him.

Yes Seulgi, you can do this!

I went to the kitchen and saw Mark cooking. He looked extremely sexy in his apron and black jeans. I went towards the counter hesitantly and sat on the chair.

While I was admiring his face, he perked up and started speaking. He spoke of a girl named Hyuna.

I irked when her name slipped from his lips and his eyes were gleaming every time he spoke of her.

After breakfast, I sat on the couch and called father. He said that he was coming in a few minutes and all the members suffered minor injuries.

I thanked god and informed Mark about the members. He nodded in response and went to look for his phone.

Some time later, I heard footsteps near the door and opened it. Father stood there along with the members.

They all smiled brightly at me and made themselves home. In the last, stood a girl, about my age or maybe older than me.

She was beautiful. I won't deny that fact. She had sparkly eyes and blond hair. She was flawless and her body seemed toned.

If only I was her, I thought.

She looked at me before Ten introduced me as his sister, Hyuna. I put my hand forward to shake her hands but she looked at me weirdly before barging into the cottage.

I stood there with my hands extended and slowly took my hand back. So much for being nice.

Hyuna went towards Mark and flung her arms towards his neck. He hugged her happily before she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

His cheeks turned furiously red and he lowered his gaze shyly. He then took her by hand and went to the couch.

Everyone was sprawled on the couch and were watching tv. I sat between Taeyong and Jaehyun and was not enjoying the movie at all.

My eyes were always on Hyuna who tried to initiate skinship with Mark and laughed making it look like a coincidence.

In between the movies, Hyuna used to glare at me and me, a scared person would always flinch at the burning stare.

Noticing me, Taeyong put a protective arm around my shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled at him back and rested my head on his shoulder. The definition of a perfect older brother.

Ten then started asking questions that made the whole atmosphere awkward. After the movie finished, he started questioning Mark.

"Hey Mark, how does it feel to be with your love of your life?" He laughed and his eyes showed a hint of evilness.

"Great, just great". Replied Mark and Every one roared in laughter.

"Moreover, my baby his so happy to see me." His eyes beamed and I started feeling jealous.

"Yes daddy, I am so happy to see you!" Hyuna carried on the flirtatious talk.

I stood up, unable to take my clenching heart slowly breaking into pieces and went to my room.

I started at the ceiling for a few minutes until father came in.

"Seulgi, were you hurt? Did you get shocked? I am so sorry to hurt you like this." His eyes watered, making my heart soft.

"No dad, it's okay. Things were bound to happen. Besides, I am happy to have met you. You were always a blessing to me, father." I hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around me and walked back towards the living room.

The rest of the day went on slowly. I couldn't take Mark and Hyuna's cheesiness.

I spent the rest of my day crawled up in my bed.

Mark's P.O.V

I noticed Seulgi's unusual behaviour around me and Hyuna. She is usually a lively girl but today, she seemed more quiet.

I brushed this fact by thinking that she must be like this when strangers come up, so it must be okay.

But no, Today, Seulgi hadn't crept out of her room after the movie. I felt that something was off. The whole day she hadn't talked to me and had even refused to eat food with the others.

I trudged towards her room and heard her sobbing hysterically. She was muffling it but was unable to.

I went near the door and pressed my ear on it. "Mark!" She exclaimed, wailing.

I took a few steps back in shock but then leaned forward. And to my surprise, what I heard was something which I had never imagined of.

"I love you so freaking much Mark Lee! Do you even know what you did to me? I am hurt, no, I am Severly hurt, you fool! It's because of you that I am suffering! You and Hyuna, no! No, no, no, it can't be! I felt that I had met my love, but no, you idiot had been loving someone else! All those moments we shared meant nothing to you, isn't it? You don't feel anything towards me, you probably look at me as any other girl. You freaking idiot!"

I almost tripped over. It was the innocent Seulgi cursing at me. And what? She loved me? No, it can't happen. This was not what I imagined.

Well, things are about to go rollercoaster.