Chapter 4

Third person's P.O.V

Right after mark left, Seulgi breathed air. She felt so hot while meeting Mark. It felt as if the world around her got blurry and it was only her and Mark. Her heart was beating fast and she felt a strange feeling.
The feeling of falling in love.

Seulgi then went to her room, washed up and prepared to go to sleep. She glanced outside her room only to find that no one was there. Mark might have fallen asleep. She closed the door and snuggled under the covers.

Seulgi's P.O.V

"Mom, please don't go! I won't live without you. There is no one to take care of me if you go. I have no family besides you. You can't leave. If you go, where would I go? I don't want to spend my life mourning you. I love you mom, please don't go!"

I opened my eyes in shock. I was terrified. Terrified at the nightmare I just had. I was crying for my mom to come back, when she was proclaimed as dead by the doctors. I couldn't keep myself from shaking. I still had these nightmares which had first begun when I was six.

I got up, and hurled towards the kitchen to take a gulp of water to cool myself down. I trudged towards the kitchen and chugged down a glass full of water.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. Who could it be, at this time of the night? Surely, not someone from a rival mafia, right?

I spun around in shock, only to come face to face with a handsome man. Well, it was none other than Mark. He looked into my eyes curiously, to find any hint, but when he couldn't, he spoke.

"I believe you weren't trying to run away, were you?" He said. He looked at me questionably, expecting me to answer back.

"I-i just h-had a night m-mare", I spoke quietly, avoiding his eyes. He was too intimidating. I was stupidly stuttering. I mentally slapped myself.

He nodded and took the glass from my hands and filled water in it to drink. When he drank the whole water, he looked at me.

"Well, if your nightmare is over, you can go back to sleep. I don't want boss to kill me if he gets to know that you didn't have a good sleep". He said and walked back to his room.

I stood there, dumbfounded, and tried going back to my room. I was to afraid to go back, and enter the nightmare, I sprawled myself into the couch of the drawing room to sleep.

Mark's P.O.V

When I came back to check on her after thirty minutes, I found that she was not in her room. Fear flooded me making me think if she had run away. I took a peek at the drawing room, only to find that she was sleeping on the couch.

Her position was quite uncomfortable and she kept on moving. I tried to give her the blanket, but she threw it away by her feet. Just as I was about to leave her after tucking her in her blanket, she grabbed my neck.

"Mom, don't go, don't leave me alone. Please." She was crying in her dreams and that sight made my heart soft. I tried taking her hand off mine, but she had clasped it too tightly. Finally, claiming defeat, I picked her up.

Third person's P.O.V

Mark picked the girl up in his arms which were bandaged, but he couldn't care less. He took Seulgi to his room and placed her on his bed. He decided to sleep in the other room and placed her carefully on his bed.

When he was about to move away, Seulgi tugged his shirt and pulled him closer. He first thought that she must not be sleeping, but was wrong. Seulgi was having a pained expression on her face and was pulling Mark in her sleep.

He took Seulgi's hand in his and climbed into the bed beside her. Afraid to not wake her up, he went under the blanket to sleep.

Morning came by, and the birds were chirping. One could feel refreshed by waking up. Seulgi was lying with her head on Mark's chest and her hands wrapped around his waist. Mark too embraced Seulgi in his arms by placing an arm around her back.

One could get lovey-dovey feels from looking at the pair. It was as if a couple was sleeping in each other's arms.

Just then, the main door opened, and came in Renjun, Chenle and Jisung. They were assigned to wake Mark up so that he could go on his duty.

They opened his room's door and gasped. "Awww, hyung is all in love with boss's daughter!" Exclaimed Chenle. Jisung quickly clasped his mouth with his hands and signalled Renjun to go.

They left the villa with Chenle talking non stop about Mark and Seulgi's future relationship and Renjun constantly telling him to shut up.

Seulgi's P.O.V

As the rays of the sun hit me, I opened my eyes. I saw myself in an unfamiliar room and looked at the figure sleeping beside me peacefully. I was shocked to see Mark lying beside me, sleeping. He moved his head towards my side and fluttered his eyes open.

He looked at me for a second and then said, "were you uncomfortable sleeping last night?" I was confused but then remembered myself sleeping on the couch.

"What happened?" I asked. "Well, nothing much, I saw you sleeping on the couch and tried to put a blanket on you but you forced me to sleep with you." He stated.

"Was I, by any chance crying last night?" I asked making him shift a little. "In my opinion, no you were not." He said and walked from the bed.

Did I really do something crazy last night that resulted me to sleep with him?