Jokes 2 - V.B

~PART 2~

~PART 2~

When Violet breaks down the first night at Count Olaf's house.

Sunny and Klaus were sleeping and you and Violet were the only ones awake that night. Violet looks over at her siblings to make sure they're asleep and turns back to you, tears brimming her eyes. You quickly go over to her and hug her.
You soon feel your shoulder get wet and that's when you realized she was crying.

Violet was never one to cry. She always thought she had to be strong for her siblings because she's the oldest. But this one time, she couldn't hold back her tears anymore. And now here she is, crying in her crush's arms. "y/n. my mom and dad are gone. not only that but your adoptive mom and dad died in another fire the day before. why do things happen like that? I'm not ready to take care of Klaus and Sunny alone." she quietly mumbled between sobs.

"You won't take care of your siblings alone because I'll be here to help you. Violet you're not alone. I'll stay with forever and you wanna know why?" you responded to the sad Baudelaire "Why?" she asked raising her head of your chest a bit to look at you. "Because I love you, Violet." you said smiling at her. "Really, because I love you too."

~UNEDITED~
PERSONALLY I THINK THIS IS CUTE