Boring Birthdays - K.B

When it's Klaus birthday in the Vile Village

Count Olaf shoved four kids into a jail cell. If you were there, you would've been shocked at the site you were experiencing: 3 kids, around their teens and a baby going to jail. Shocking, ain't it?

The kids all sat on the ground, except for Sunny who was on Violet's lap, looked at the bar keeping them confined in the small space. y/n looked over at Klaus with a sad look on her face, he was staring at the ground with a tear running down his face. I'd say they both remembered what day it was around the same. y/n leaned over to give Klaus and hugged him all he did was hold her tighter. Violet looked over at the couple, confused why her brother was crying. She knew they just got thrown into a jail cell for no reason but, she didn't think he'd be crying for that.

Count Olaf made his way back to the cell and told the kids to sit on the bench behind them rather than the floor. Them, not wanting to get into more trouble, did as the 'cop' told them too.

"I'd rather be at home with mother and father eating birthday cake than being imprisoned for murder and burned at the stake." Klaus said to his older sister. At that moment was when Violet finally decided (im so slick.) what the sad occasion was. It was her younger brother's 13th birthday and they were gonna spend it in a jail cell. He leaned his head on y/n's shoulder and kept it there.

It was probably the best gift he was gonna get this year.

~UNEDITED~