Interview - V.B

When Violet and Klaus go have an interview for their show A Series Of Unfortunate Events

an interview for their show A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

"So it is true that the show you guys star in this new Netflix Original A Series Of Unfortunate Events, am I correct?" The interviewer asks the 2 eldest Baudelaires.
"Yes you are very much correct!" Violet responds happily.
"And this unfortunate show is based on horrible true events?" the lady asks again looking a little sad.
"Sadly." Klaus says looking down a bit. The interviewer decided to brighten up the situation and ask a happier question. "So Violet, I heard you have a boyfriend. Quigley, perhaps?"
Klaus makes a face and turns to the woman as the girl the question was directed to laughed.
"No, those are just rumors! I would never date Quigley! I mean I like him but I'm not into him like that!"
The lady motioned for Violet to elaborate more on the subject.
"Yeah I'm dating someone," Violet started "But it's definitely not Quigley. Hell, it's not even a guy! Surprise, I'm into girls!"
"Yeah she's been dating for about a year but didn't want her to get hate from social media." Klaus said finally happy his older sister's best realtionship was out to the public.

~UNEDITED~
HOW DO YOU LOVELIES LIKE THIS! I PROMISE IT WON'T ALWAYS BE MODERN. 2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY BTW this long asf tho