...Not Given

Y/n P.o.v

It was early in the morning, and I was heading outside my bedroom, when suddenly, Tatsumi appeared. I flinched.

Y/n: "Crap, you scared me Tatsumi!" I said in reliefed and irritation.

Tatsumi: "Sorry to scared you, but I have to wake up Mine so we can have our mission." He said in irritation and in a quick pace.

Y/n: "Hey Tatsumi." He stopped and turned to me. "Do you have the book which the boss gave you? You know the Imperial Arms book?" His eyes widened like he realized something important.

Tatsumi: "Oh yeah. I forgot." He searched the pocket inside his jacket. "The boss told me to give it to you, but I was in such a hurry." He took out a book and threw it at me. "Here. It tells you all about the Imperial Arms that exists. Not that I read it though, it's too long for me to read, and I don't have the time." I nodded.

Y/n: "You know the boss won't pleased to here that?"

Tatsumi: "Yeah, but lets keep it between us."

Y/n: "Ok." I shrugged. "Thanks though. Good luck waking Mine up." He waved and went towards Mine's room.

I held the book, looked at it, and went inside my room again to sit down and read it.

I set the book on the table, sat down, and read the cover. 'Existance Of Imperial Arms'. The book's title.

I opened for the first page and saw a info of an Imperial Arm:

================================

Absolue Limitation: Erastone

Type: Crown or Ring

Erastone is to be a jewel within a crown. When activated, the center opens, shining a light upon the opponent in range of it. Destroying both their Teigu and the crystal itself, after which shattering upon use, the crystal can regenerate over time giving it a weekly usage.

It may be also shaped as a golden ring of average radius. When activated, a purple eye opened in its center, with black branching patterns appearing around the eye itself. Once its user chose their target, the ring shined a bright light towards a designated Teigu, disabling and destroying the weapon and itself afterward.

'Wow, that's wierd.' I thought. An Imperial Arm that can be a crown or a ring. I turned the page and saw another Imperial Arm.

================================

Chaos Throw: Big Leager

Type: Six-orbs

Each orb is imbued with an element that activates once thrown. However, only half of them were shown. Once thrown, they will return to his hand.

The orbs' elements are the following:

Storm Orb: Created a large whirlwind.

Explosion Orb: Caused a massive explosion.

Flame Orb: Incinerated the victim on contact.

Ice Orb: Freezes any opponent it touches.

Lightning Orb: Stuns opponent with an electric jolt.