When You're Sick

Shiro:

"(Y/N) take today to rest up. Do you need anything?"

Takashi Shirogane was an amazing person to have around when you were sick. He did, however, have to help the team as well as be a leader. So that meant he would spend any and all free time with you. You usually could handle yourself and would focus on getting better.

Keith:

"Do you need help? Are you dying?!"

Keith was almost completely clueless when it came to helping you when you caught a sickness. He would try anything and everything to help you but eventually gave up and let you boss him around every so often. You really just wanted him to calm down and let you play with his hair. He complied

Lance:

"So you're going to take this medicine 3 times in the day, don't worry, I'll remind you."

Lance was great with helping you. He knew exactly which medicines you needed and would stay with you all day. Just singing to you, making jokes, and distracting you from the terrible way you were feeling. He made sure to take precautions so he wouldn't get sick as well,  but would find a way to cuddle you.

Hunk:

"Hey.. I know you're not feeling well, so I'll let you rest but I made some soup if you want any."

Hunk is very considerate, and knows that you like your space. So when you're sick, he let's you get over the sickness, only interjecting if you need him to. He gets a little worried if you start to get very sick but other than that he just misses you and your energy.

Allura:

"(Y/N) would you like me to stay here with you?"

Allura was pretty confused during most of this, so you had to guide her through the entire process. You simply asked for tissues and her company. She happily complied and sat with you through everything, telling you stories of Altea and her father.

Pidge (Katie):

"Need anything? No, okay cool."

Pidge didn't really interfere when you were sick. She would check in with you a lot during the day, because even though she wouldn't admit it, she worried for you. She's lost and almost lost a lot in her life, and she didn't want you to be next.  You would always greet her with a smile, which soothed her nerves for a bit.