Hugs

Shiro:

"I really appreciate this (Y/N), thank you."

Hugs with Shiro tend to be a result of 1 or more of these three scenarios: One of you has come back safe after being away for a while, one (or both) of you are stressed, and when you two are tired. When you two hug, it's calm and balanced in a way. He rests his head on your shoulder, wraps his arms around your torso as you weave your arms under his armpits. 

Keith:

"(Y/N).... I just wanna... stay..."

Hugs with Keith are soft and meaningful. As much as Keith has his cold outer shell, on the inside he's sweet and loving. You motion for him to come to you, when he does you play with his hair as his head rests on your shoulder. These are some of the only times that Keith is relaxing. 

Lance:

"You love me so much, don't you (Y/N)?"

You and Lance hug quite often. Whether it's out of worry, sadness, happiness, or even boredom. As long as you are both there, there's a good chance you'll be hugging. Lance's favorites are probably surprise hugs! He'll come up behind you, wrap his arms around your shoulders, and rest his head on you. You tend to hold his hand when he does this. 

Hunk:

"Never leave (Y/N)"

Hugs with Hunk are the best. He's very gentle and will pepper you with small kisses all over your face. The two of you are beyond adorable. Surprisingly, you tend to initiate hugs. You'll walk over and give him a huge bear hug from behind. Once he realizes, he spins around and wraps his arms around you, pulling you in.   

Allura:

"(Y/N)... I love this. I'm glad you're here."

Hugs with Allura were usually in private. She loved nestling her head against your neck and and rest her arms on your back. You'll have your hands in her hair and will lovingly kiss her head. Most of the time the two of you will stay there like that for a few minutes before she looks up and presses a gentle kiss on your lips. 

Pidge (Katie):

"(Y/N) why are you? Nevermind..."

Pidge won't admit it but she loves when you hug her! Lucky for her, you do it quite often. When she's working on some tech or algorithms, you'll sneak up behind her and rest your chin on her shoulder, whispering a small "Hey dork~". She smiles, which you can't see, and sighs, responding with a dull "Hi sparkles". Afterwards you just rest there, it happens so often that Pidge has adjusted to it, and gets worried when it doesn't happen.

{A/N below}

Howdy guys it's Ava! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates and how short this one is. I am working on some bigger chapters *hint the mini series, request, and the asking out chapter* right now and I know it's not an excuse but they're kicking my butt (writing wise). I want to get them out as soon as possible. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that reads, comments, and adds this book to their reading lists. It truly means the world to me. I appreciate all of you so much!!! Thanks for sticking with me. As always requests are open, and yeah. Bye everyone!