17. Picnic pt.3

We all went swimming and I went into the water with my skin tight long sleeved swimming top and green trunks. I saw Artemus stare at me and I stared back. I think I hate her more than I did before.

I went under the water and I went to the sandy floor. Picking up a few sea shells and going to the surface. My black and white hair falling to my face.

I felt water being splashed in my face. Turning around, I see Superboy. 

Splashing water back at him, he came at me but I went under the water again. Soon there was a full on water fight.

They were all laughing even Artemus, ha if that could even be possible.

Sleeping, I was baking in the sun, getting a nice tan. Laying on a floaty, when I was pushed under the water. I woke up suddenly, swimming to the surface. Coughing.

Getting out the water hacking and coughing up water. I looked around and everyone was gone. I looked at the sun, looking to be about two o' clock in the afternoon. 

"What the hell!"

I looked around everywhere but they were all gone. Suddenly I felt something hit me. I looked down and I saw that it was a dart, a sleeping dart.

I pulled it out, but the venom was already coursing through my system.

"Let's see how angry Bats will be when he sees that I have one of his bat boys."

Then it all went dark and the picnic was over just like that.

---

I woke up and I was in a dark room, and I was tied up, my hands pulled behind my back. As well as my anckles being tied together. There was also a large piece of duck tape covering my mouth.

My legs and arms were tied with a good, sturdy knot not that I could not break free from.

It was quiet to quiet. Until Inheard laughter insane laughter. It was coming from tje far side of the room.

A light flicked and a man wearing white paint walked in. Joker, it had to be Joker.

I tried to break free but I saw that the mad and insane man, named Joker was a holding a crowbar. "Hello bird brain, " he said in his usual high pitched voice. Wearing that big daunting smile on his face.

"Now dear boy, don't struggle, otherwise it will hurt worse. Nah, it will hurt either way, now this will be fun."

He hit me with the crowbar, successfully breaking my arm. I screamed, but it was muffled due to the duck tape covering my mouth.

He crouched down to my face and he pulled the tape from , my mouth. I yelped it reallt dod hurt.

"That's better because now I can hear you scream. Hahahaha!!!"

He hit me again with the crowbar, this time on my back. Hearing a sickening crack. 

I screamed and I thought that Joker's grin couldn't get any bigger but yet it did.

He hit me again and again, but he just kept on laughing. He came down to my level. "Is this fun our what."

I spit blood at his face. He whipped the blood from his face and he hit me again eith the crowbar. "Now that was very rude, your the eldest, you should know how to play nice."

I just smiled. I couldn't speak since I'm sure he brpke my windpipe. 

He punched me and I groaned. Joker walked toward me putting his boot down on my neck. Crushing my windpipe further. I couldn't breath, trying to keep my eyes open but failing. 

My eyes shutting and then opening, breathing becoming heavier and more erratic.

He removed his boot from my neck. He took out a knife and he stabbed into my torso. Groaning, the last thing I saw before my eyes closed was Joker leaving and saying Ta Ta.

Then everything went dark.

---

Done