Ch 20. Six months

It had been six months since the accident and Danny has only woken up three months ago.

He got most of his memories back but he still had hallucinations. Which made it harder for him to pay attention.

Danny started going on missions with the team. They started getting along not just as friends but as family.

---

I was sitting on the couch in one half of a room in the young justice head quarters. Reading a book; titled The Tower of London.

Someone came into the room. "What are you reading?" It was Kid Flash. 

"Hi KF." I said looking at Kid Flash. 

He sat down next to me. "Just reading The Tower of London. It's very good actually." I looked at KF and he had a sad smile on his face. 

Sadness for me. 

"I'm fine, I really am," I said lying to him and myself. 

He didn't buy it, he looked right into shaded eyes -sunglasses. 

I looked away, KF saw that I wasn't going to speak to him so he started talking again. "I know that's it hard to get use to things but you can get through it, you always do..." he stopped. 

"What if I can't get through it, there will be so many things I won't remember."

"You'll be fine. Besides Bats and Robin will be back from Gotham with the Justice league to check on us, well mainly you, tomorrow." KF said trying to cheer me up.

It didn't work. Before I could say anything else KF was gone.

I was left here alone with SB and Meg'an tonight. I turned off the light and I went to my room to sleep.

---

I opened my eyes, I couldn't sleep last night or now. I looked over at my clock it read four o' clock in the morning. 

Knowing I would be able to go to sleep so I got up. Placing my black domino mask on my face. I put on my blue sweater, a pair of cargo pants, and black slippers.

I walked down to the kitchen and turned on a light. I yawned, my computer was sitting on the counter. 

I opened it up and it turned on. Seeing all the tabs I had opened, closing them. 'How to help with amnesia.' 'Ghost obsessions.' 'GIW.'

Opening youtube and turning on music. Skillet play lists: I fell like a monster started to play.

I took out a cup and I picked up the book I was reading. I filled the cup with ice cubes and water.

Sitting down at the counter to drink water and read my book. I heard some noice I so I turned around and saw Meg'an. 

I think she was just as surprised to see me, as I was to see her.

"What are... you doing up," she asked between yawns. 

"Couldn't sleep. You?"

"I... I heard noise so I came but It was just you."

"Sorry," I said quietly.

"...It's fine," she yawned. "Was it... it a bad dream?"

"No it's just... it's getting harder to fall asleep. I'm restless."

Meg'an was quiet she sat down next to me. She was wearing pink pajamas and robe. She slid robe up and put it on me. I looked at her confused. 

"In case you fall asleep," she said looking at my computer screen. Seeing that I was looking up crimes in Gotham.