Chapter 8

You followed him out the room but stopped in front of a new door. He turned to you, cupping your cheek again.

"Were we are going, you cannot run. Yes, it's a human restaurant but if you run, I will have to kill you. Do not make my kill you, my angel." He said. You nodded, not wanting to do anything to make him mad. He then leaned in, kissing you again but you felt something go in your mouth, like a mist. You back up, coughing. 

"Sorry about that. It's a tracker, I put some darkness into, so I can feel where you are because I can't keep your gift on you. It will last twenty-four hours. Enough time for me to find you if you do escape." He said, moving and undoing the collar. He set it on a table near the door and held his hand out. You didn't take it, almost afraid.

"Don't make me regret this, I could have kept you here, but I'm letting you see the outside world once more." He said. You looked into his eyes before you sighed with a nodded and took his hand. He smiled and lead you outside. It was chilly, but not too bad. He opened a car door for you. You sat, and he closed it, getting in on the driver's side. The car ride was silent.

"You will like this place. I go here to pick out my victims." Dark said. You nodded, almost unfazed at what he said. He sighed.

"If you act like this at the restaurant, I will punish you." He said. You looked at him, fear returning into your eyes while he kept his eyes on the road. You looked out the front window.

"Yes Dark. I will be..." You hesitated. Should you say it?

"...I will be your perfect angel." You finished. You saw Dark smile.

"Good." He said, parking the car and got out. He walked around the car, opening your door, holding out a hand for you. You smiled and took it.

"Thank you." You said, holding his hand. He smiled at you, walking in and gave a name you never heard, Damion, to the hostess. Dinner was good but you both didn't talk much. It wasn't you, you tried but Dark just smiled, shaking his head, saying later. You stopped but kept a smile on your face. You hoped that was enough. After, Dark payed and lead you back to the car. He helped you in and began to drive once he was in.

"You did great my angel. You earned a reward when we get back home." He said. You nodded with a smile. Was it a room other than the basement? You hoped it was. The car ride was silent but not as long. Once you got home, he held your hand as you both walked in. once that door closed though, he grabbed you and pinned you to the wall. You gasped in fear and he held your wrists in his hands.

"You did everything right my angel and now you get your reward." Dark said. You began to shake. Dark laughed.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. This will be very pleasurable." He said and leaned in, biting your neck. You started to cry. He worked his way up to your ear.

"I wanted this since I saw you without your towel." He whispered in your ear. You couldn't help it. you screamed.

"Please! Someone! Anyone! Help Me!" Your voice echoed off the walls but was replaced by laughing. His laughing.

"Save the screams for later, my angel. I want to hear them all night long" He said, moving one of his hands to cup your breast. You cried harder.

"(y/n)!" You heard before Dark fell to the ground. You looked and saw Mark standing holding a metal candle stick, Dark's blood was on it from the blow.

"Mark?" You asked, almost stunned. He dropped the candle stick, grabbing your hand and ran out the door with you.