Kiku Honda aka Japan Hetalia

For FairyDemonSoulReaper sorry but my iPod is being glitchy and shitty next ill be writing England,America,Germany,Prussia and China which is the last of her request (for now :p) then XxButterPugsxX requested Levi yep enjoy lovelies.

"Stupid Ludwig making me run 30 laps when I should be sleeping" I sighed loudly walking down the hallway of said German's home right when I was about to turn the corner I was pulled into a dark closet and pushed against the wall. A pair of warm lips connected with mine instantly I knew it as Kiku there was no mistaking the taste of Pocky and Sake from my Japanese boyfriends mouth.

"Kiku" I breathe out harshly, "Whats up with you! your NEVER this affectionate you hate human contact" the raven haired man sighed before kissing down my jawline I could feel his erratic heartbeat as he got closer to my weak spot. "I want you! I can't take it" Kiku pinned me to the wall his hips pushing roughly into mine whilst his hands roamed my body and his mouth roamed my neck leaving hickeys and goosebumps to prickle my heated skin. "___, I rove you" Kikus breath tickled my ear he latched his teeth onto my earlobe bitting and sucking on it with a pop. I had to rub my thighs together to relax the growing sensation in my abdominal area.

"Kiku we have to be quick about this" I moaned out he nodded swiftly before taking off my shoes running shorts and panties. I wrapped my legs around his waist pushing my back harder against the cold wall.Pulling down his track shorts enough to let his perfect sized penis out. "Are you ready?" Nodding he shoved himself inside of me. Each deep thrust of his hips send me to space I pledded for him to thrust faster and he complied. "GOD YES KIKU YES" I practically cried out bitting down onto his neck to conseal my moans. "Just...a little bit...longer" He grunted pumping his throbbing member in and out of my tightening walls. "Kiku..how...H-how are.... you so good- ah!" my sentence was cut short when he hit a certain spot that made me see stars. "FUUUUUU HARDER KIKU RIGHT THERE" I screamed I clutched onto Kikus tank top whilst he slammed mercilessly into me

I felt my walls clamp down harder onto his dick my body began to spaze and I release helplessly. Vaginal fluid slid down my leg and onto his shorts. My loud screaming moans became quiet whimpers as my organism died down but that didn't stop Kiku form pumping in and out. His thrust became sloppy and more needy I could tell that he was near as he cused repeatly in Japanese till he finally released. "I rove you ___-chan I rove you" his accents was husky as he tried to regain his breathing. Slowly he slid out and collapsed onto the floor pulling me with him ontop of me. I giggled and kissed his sweaty forehead. "I love you too honestly I rather work out like this then Ludwigs stupid running."

"I FUCKING HEARD THAT NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLOSET.... AFTER YOU FUCKING CLEAN IT" The sound of the pissed Germans voice was enough to fly up to get dress and clean. "Hey kiku-Kun""Yeah __-chan?" I smirked evilly before kissing him softly. "Let's do that again tonight" that poor Japanese mans face grew redder then Toni's Tomatoes.

I wrote while at the gym haha!