Christian Coma (Bvb)

Christian walked into his bed room to see his girlfriend laying on the bed sleeping. His plane just landed two hours ago and he just got him placing his bag down he crawled in by Dakota. She stirred as rolled over Her blue eyes fluttered open only to widen in joy.

"CC!" She flung her arms around him pulling him close and kissing him. "I missed you" she breathed out finally pulling away.

"I missed you too" he chuckled softly kissing his girlfriends lips its been 3 months since he's seen her he had to miss her 25th birthday and their one year anniversary it killed him.
He moved his lips to her soft pale neck biting at the spot he claimed his.

"A-ah Christian mh" she moaned into his ear driving him insane he was inlove with her he wanted her now. He moved his head lower to her collarbone. "Dakota I want you" he growled into her heated flesh she moaned tugging on his shirt Cc didnt hesitate to rip off his shirt along with Dakota's returning back to her lips then her jaw line neck and chest. Dakota reached back unclasping her bra CC instantly attacked her left breast while massaging her right one.

"C-Christian" Dakota's voice made him harder as she arched into him. He pulled away and gave the other boob the same treat me. "Erg CC stop teasing me Skip the foreplay" Dakota fumed struggling to get off his jeans. CC kicked off his boots and helped Dakota with his jeans and boxers after that they went onto getting off her pj bottoms.

"Alright you ready" He says she nods he captured her lips again the shoved himself him her pumping in and out.
"C-Christian!" she moaned wrapping her legs around his torso and biting his skin. "UGH DAKOTA!" He screamed smashing into her again and again her feeling her insides on him.

"H-harder" He complained by going faster and whispering sweet nothing's in her ears as he got closer to his climax.

"Kota I'm getting close" he moaned she bite into him harder thrusting her hips into his own moans and screams filled their apartment as Dakota came first CC rode it out as she came again then he bit into her neck spilling his seed into her.

"I-I love you" Dakota whispered both they're bodies were hot and sweaty. Cc smiled and pulled her closer to him. "I love you too Dakota"