Hichigo (Bleach)

Requested by Lyrical777 I really hope you like it btw warning to all it's a forced lemon hope you all know what that is.... rape if u didn't know I ran out of ideas so yea I'm not encouraging rape I'm against it

I woke up to a loud bang on my window along with a maniacal laughter. Quickly I sat up and stared at my now opened window. "Hel-lo?" I choked pushing some hair out of my eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a white shadow move acrossed the room I turned to meet bright golden eyes.

"Hello (name) long time no see!" Hichigo grins "AHHH!" I fell backwards out of my bed I slowly looked up to see the full view of the person. "Hichigo wh-at are you doing here? Why are you not in Ichigo? What happened to him did you hurt him?" I spated questions out at my ex boyfriends evil counterpart. "Well Well (name) I thought you'll be more happy to see the King" Hichigo spoke evilly climbing over my bed Sudden courage came over me. "No get the fuck out! Bring Ichigo back!" I growled at him. "Oh no can do sweetheart.... you see that ungrateful little prick does deserve someone like you. Do you understand (name)" His deep voice sent away any courage I had left as he sat down on the floor by where I was at. "W-Why'd you take over Ichi I tho-ught you said you wouldn't unless-" "UNLESS HE FUCKED UP WHICH HE DID!" within seconds I was pushed against my dresser hichigo's black nails digging in my skin drawing blood.

"Stop your hurting me" I whimpered under his touch. "Oh is my little toy in pain... good" He cooed kissing my neck my (e/c) eyes widen in fear I pushed him off attempting to run.
"Oh no you don't (name) get your ass back here!" Hichigo yells pouncing ontop of me holding me down. "You stupid bitch you know you fucking want this! Ichigo was just to bitch to ever do anything with you!"
"HELP! SOMEON-" Hichigo slammed his lips on mine forcing his tongue in my mouth taking his dominance I felt helpless and weak at that point.
"Oh no my poor Toy decided to stop fighting what a shame" He purred stripping me of my clothes his pale face leaned close to my ear lightly blowing on it. "Time for the real fun (name)" His teeth sunk into my neck drawing blood which he gladly licked up
I bit my lip holding back a tearful moan.

"Ple-please H-Hichigo please stop" silent tears dripping down my face Hichigo licked them up smirking. "No" His mouth left kisses down my torso the my hips He slowly stopped biting a hole into my eyes with his golden ones. "Hichigo please don't" I begged more but it didn't stop him from removing Pj shorts and going for my lower regions.
"GAH H-Hichi-HICHIGO STOP!" I tried to squirm from his grasp but it was no use his black nails were secured in my waist making sure I didn't move. My teeth bit through the skin on my bottom lip holding back groans as he went away with his torture.
"Your enjoying this (name) why don't you just give yourself to me already" Hichigo cooed before kissing me again I kissed back for a second before forcefully pulling away. "No! Get off me!" I cried

Hichigo grinned as he positioned himself infront of my entrance despite my movements he still held me down. "I'm going easy on you!" He whispered seductively in my ear my face was sweaty and wet from crying and fighting him off. "Hichgo pl- ARG!" He thrusted into me roughly more tears started to fall down my face as I felt my insides tear and rip.
"Please stop"I cried
"Why I'm starting to have fun" He panted between inhuman thrust "I haven't let lose like this in a long time" He continue bucking his hips I clutched onto the rug suppressing my screams.
'Why would Ichigo let this happen Why did he let Shirosaki take over Why? Why? Why?' I thought to myself. "Ichigo why would let this happen" I whispered Hichigo slapped me across the face then kissed me roughly still thrusting inside of me.
"DON'T BRING THAT WEAKLINGS NAME UP HE DIDN'T DESERVE YOU!" His speed picked up as he thrusted in and out soon his speed got slower as he released.
I pushed him off and curled up in a ball crying. "I hate you Ichigo I hate you Hichigo I hope you both die" I cried myself to sleep.