Sebastian (Black Butler)

Requested by FairyDemonSoulReaper
Songfic Lemon Enjoy its gunna be long. The song lyrics will be bolded the song is My Obsession by Cinema Bizarre 💚💜

If you want me to listen Whisper
If you want me to run Just walk Wrap your name in lace and Leather I can hear you You don't need to talk
I pulled on Sebastian's hand pulling him upstairs I was running while he attempted to pace his steps. "Miyumi what are you doing" His voice was calm I slowed down wrapping my arms around his neck making out with him.
Let us make a thousand mistakes cause We will never learn
Our clothes fell to the floor as we made our way to his room, Never breaking the kiss he opened the door just enough for us to slip through then it slammed shut filling the room with darkness. I felt myself get tossed onto the bed as he started to toy with me. "Sebastian" I breathe out a sexy smirk spread across his face.
"You're my obsession, My fetish, My religion, My confusion, My confession, The one I want tonight"
I moaned out as he left wet kisses down my torso I can see the want in his eyes as he got to my womanhood.
You are my obsession The question and Conclusion
You are, You are, You are
My Fetish you are
"S-Sebastian ah" I gasped at he started his foreplay sliding his finger in and out of me I laced my hand in his soft black hair uncontroablly moaning. The pleasurable feeling in my stomach grew as he moved his fingers faster then I came. "AH" I groaned He moved his head up towards my mouth as he started to kiss me again Slowly moving to my soft spot to abuse it. He moved away to get something from the closet when he turned around my eyes widen.
You can kiss me with your torture Tie me up in golden Chains Leave me beggin undercover Wrong or Right it's all Roleplay

He chained my hands above my head I got a little upset I wanted to touch and feel him. "Relex Miyumi" He whisper kissing me everywhere leaving bite marks and bruises. "But I wanted to touch you" I moaned aching for him a chuckle slipped his lips before it turned into a growl. "Hm well you'll just have to beg for that now don't you" It was my turned to growl though it turned into a slight moan due to his finger tips being inches from my heated skin. "Sebastian please" "Beg Louder Miyumi I want to hear your pleads for me"
Lets us make a thousand mistakes Cause we will never learn
"SEBASTIAN" I screamed out as he thrusted roughly into Me. Pleasure and pain filled my body as he never gave me time to adjust he just moved fast and deep moaning and grunting. I arched my body to sync his movements. Though my hands were chained to the bedpost my legs were free to wrap around his torso.

You're my obsession My fetish My Religion My Confusion My Confession Come to me tonight

His movements picked up getting harsh sending me into complete ecstasy I was a mess under him begging and pledging for him. "LOUDER MIYUMI SCREAM MY NAME!" "SEBASTIAN! AH AH harder please" I moaned loud enough for everyone in the mansion to be awake from their sleep. It felt like the bed was going to break at his quickening pace.
"Fuck WHAT AM I TOO YOU! TELL ME!" His demands turned me on more.
"YOU ARE MY OBSESSION THE QUESTION AND CONCLUSION YOU ARE YOU ARE YOU ARE
MY FETISH YOU ARE"

The feeling returned in my stomach as my breath grew rigid and uneven I could tell he was also nearing his end as his thrust got slower. "I want you scream my name as loud as you can when you cum" He growled in my ear before he went to leave love bites all over my neck and chest. the pleasure grew and grew until
"SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS! AH FUCK" I came he rode it out grunting till he pulled out releasing on my stomach. "gah" I whimpered I felt the chains get removed. My arms flung around his neck as I kissed and bit him.
"I love you Sebby" I giggle the smirk never left his sweaty face. "I love you Lady Miyumi"

You're my obsession
My fetish, My religion
My confusion, My confession
The one I want tonight
You are my obsession
The question and Conclusion
You are, You are, You are
My fetish you are