Renji (Bleach)

Sorry for the wait I've been Busy Busy Busy and with school starting in like a few days I won't beable to write as much that's why I'm tryna get all Theses request down Kk so EnglandsScones request I hope you enjoy it (☆_☆)

I finished lighting the few candles and went to the mirror to make sure I looked sexy. I had my (h/l) (H/t) (h/c) set up in my favourite style and a bit of eye liner and mascara to make my (e/c) eyes pop. I was dressed in the red and black lingerie that Renji had gotten me for my birthday which was A Black Lacey bra with matching panties with a thin red see threw long sleeve dress the stop right above my thighs with black fur cuffing the end of the sleeves and hem.

I bite the inside of my lip as I starred at my body. "Hm what if Renji doesn't like his surprise" I pouted he has been a little distant lately 'What if he started liking Rukia again! Omg please no I would be heartbroken! stop it (name) it's no time for insecurities it's too late to back down from this' I mentally scolded myself as I began to double check everything. Bowl of Chocolate strawberries Check, Music Check, Handcuffs,Condoms,Lube- I heard the front door slide open then close.

"(Name)? I'm home Where are you?" Renjis voice boomed I grinned as I set the chair by the door. "Bedroom Babe" I hollered back anxiety build inside of me as his footsteps neared the door once Renji walked in I immediately pushed him into the chair Straddling his waist whilst cuffing his hands together by the chair. "Huh what the....Damn you look hot" Renjis and My face erupted in a blush I grinned and kissed him lightly on his lips.

"Thanks Love, Are you ready for your surprise" I giggled getting off his lap and walking over to the ihome and putting on a perfect song for my little show.

I smiled a bit as I stared at Renji as I begun humming the lyrics.

"I'm so Addicted to all the things you do when you go down on me In between the sheets" Hips swaying as I made my way back to him. I began to straddle and grind on his waist earning a groan from the lieutenant.

"(Name)" He moaned out breathlessly I ran my hands up and down his toned chest slowly slipping off his top robes. Soon I worked my hand up to his soft long red hair rudely ripping out the hair tie and bandanna Renji groaned again this time one in aggression he was obviously hard underneath me by the way I worked my hips on his member. Smirking Triumphly I tugged his head to the side so I can bite and suck at his neck.

That sent him over the edge with a loud 'clink' the cuffs broke I felt my body hit the ground my arms pinned to the floor with my sexy boyfriend above me as his body was positioned between my legs.

"You've been very naughty (name)" He cooed leaning down to touch his forehead against mine. "Oh really" I purred pressing my lips against his. "Are you going to Hm I don't know punish me for it?" He didn't respond instead he attacked my neck leaving hickies all over my neck and chest He removed his hands placing one on my hip and the other pushing my head up to a passionate hungry kiss. I tangled my hands in his hair massaging and tugging at the crimson locks. The hand the was place on my hips moved down to my lace panties to my womanhood teasing my wet folds. "Ah~ please Renji" I moaned arching into him within a swift second the lingerie was ripped off along with Renjis Hakamas. Renji began crawling backwards leaving butterfly kisses down my stomach and inner thighs. "You are so beautiful (Name)" He whispered while bitting my thigh I groaned and bucked my hips. "I am gunna take you so hard" He continued he pressed down onto my clit before shoving his tongue inside of me.

"God! Renji!" I panted between breaths I squeezed my eyes shut as pleasure filled my entire body Within a few minutes I had released into his mouth. "Mmhm you taste delicious as always babe" My face burned with a serious blush. "Don't say it like that. I wanted to please you" I giggled flipping us over I left bites and butterfly kisses all down his toned body. I began to massage his thighs working my way up to his hardened member. "(N-Name)" Renji moaned loudly I grasped his manhood in my hands and started to pump at a steady pace. "Fuuuuuuuuuu" He moaned and panted you see the beads of swear rolling down his face His soft hair stuck to his forehead. "Pump Faster please" His eyes rolled behead his dick pulsed in my hand I giggled as I leaned my head down and licked the tip. "ARG" Renjis body twitched as I licked up and down the tip and shaft I had to add pressure to his hips to keep him from bucking into my mouth. "Renjiii~" I cooed watching his face scrunch and twitch. "Just fucking suck me already (name)" He growled I chuckled and engulfed his penis I let out a small moan which sent shivers up his body. "Yes~ I love you" Renji purred.

"(Name) I'm going to" I pulled away before he could cum a low growl left his throat as I was pushed back onto the hardwood floor. "Your going to regret that" "Oh I will now?" I mewled Renji positioned his dick infront of my entrance we both moaned as our skin made contact Renji moaned out my name as he slid in. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist so he'll go deeper. "Renji~" I mewled "Go...Go faster and Harder" He nodded as he begun ramming into my body using most of his spirit energy. The sound of screams, Moans, Curse words and skin on Skin filled the whole squad 6 barracks.
"Renji!" I whispered whilst his mouth was attached to my left Breast we moved out hips in sync feeling pleasure and sensations all over our bodies. He pulled in and out at a alarming speed. "Renji" "(Name)" He pulled my leg over his shoulder and pushed down deeper finding the spot that made me holler his name.

"RENJI! OH YES JUST LIKE THAT" within minutes the burning feeling in my stomach disappeared while I released Renji thrusted a few more times before he followed with his own orgasm. Pulling out Renji laid by me panting and sweaty on the floor only then did I realize that the candles had burned out the music was still playing and the chocolate strawberries were still out by the bed sighing I stood up pulling Renji with me we turned of the music while we moved over to lay down on our plush bed I grabbed the bowl and fed a strawberry to Renji. "This was a good night" Renji cooed kissing my head I smiled kissing his lips softly. "I love you Renji" "I love you too (name)"