Arthur Kirkland (England) Hetalia

Rq from FairyDemonSoulReaper......FINALLY AFTER HOW LONG I FINISHED ENGLAND IM SO SORRY!!

"I love you Arthur" You moan out as your newly wedded husband bit around your neck. Arthur laid your body on the soft plush bed your wedding dress hanging off your hips Arthur pulled it off you revealing your hidden longerie. Arthur's tuxedo jacket and crisp white shirt was abandoned by the the hotel room door along with both your shoes. Your (h/c) hair cascaded around your body making you look like an angel to your husband. "God Love you are so beautiful" Arthur smiled lovingly you returned his smile full force kissing him softly your tongues dance a lovely battle for dominance letting Arthur win and explore you wet cavern.

"Then I guess your a pretty lucky guy Mr.Kirkland" You spoke after finally pulling away for air "That I am Mrs.Kirkland" Arthur's hands traveled your body feeling every curve. He dipped his head to lick down your neck to your breast lightly licking sucking and poking your breast till your nipples were fully perked. "Mmhm Arthur" You moaned as his tongues traveled further down to your heat. Inserting his wet muscle you begun to buck and roll your hips at his every movement. You were panting gripping at his hair as beads of sweat rolled down you faces. "Arthur baby I'm" Arthur moved away his body causing you to whine at sudden retraction.

"Artie you twat that felt so good!" You whined leaning up on the palm of you hands Arthur chuckled quietly pecking you cheek. "Not yet ___ I want to feel you inside of me." Growling you pushed your husband back so he was laying on his back on the other side of the silk bed. Straddling him you begun to remove his pants and boxers you could tell his was hard due to the tightness of his pants.

"Well someone's too excited" you joke kissing him roughly pouring all the passion you can into it. Skimming your tongue over his earning moans from the Brit. He bucked his hips harshly grinding his member against you inner thigh. You moaned into his mouth before pulling away to kiss down his chest.

"I love you Arthur" You mumbled against his nipples nibbling onto them getting more rolls from his hips. You kissed further down to his member you grasped it firmly in your right hand while in steering you fingers from your left hand into him to play with his prostate. "GOD! _-__ FASTER PLEASE" He panted as you pumped him slowly at first but you gradually picked up speed pleasuring him. "You like that Arthur" You whisper seductively kissing his hips. "Yes, Hod love that feels so good" You pulled away quickly taking away all his pleasure. Smirking you reached over grabbing an tube of strawberry edible lube. "L-Love what are you do-" Before he could finish you rubbed some of the cold lube over the tip of his penis you placed you mouth over is penis spreading the lube around his member with your tongue pulling away with a loud pop you stared at you blushing husband.

"Did that feel good baby?" You giggled Arthur pushed you back thrusting his hard member into your womanhood you didn't have time to react before his lips connected his lips to your tasting the faint taste of strawberries you gripped at his messy blonde hair tangling your fingers through it. "Mharh....Fahfsyvn" You mumbled into your husbands mouth he knew what you wanted as he pumped in and out quicker and rougher. You felt his member slam against you Gspot causing you to rip your mouth from his and scream. "OH GOD ARTHUR YES JUST YES" He complied slapping his sweaty skin against your own. "___, Im almost there" His teeth were gritted whilst his thrust became sloppier and needier you tried to keep up with his movements but Arthur was to fast.

"Arthur, I love you.. I love you so much" Your wall clenched around his member before they retracted spilling your juices down your guys legs. Arthur's orgasm followed suit as he screamed British profanity shooting his seed within your body. You guys laid there tangled in the sheets trying to cool down your sweaty panting bodies.

"Here's to the rest of our lives" You whispered kissing him.

"Forever and Always ___ Kirkland"

"Forever and Always Arthur Kirkland"