Shuhei Hisagi (Bleach)

I suck for taking a while to update I know it's only been a few days but it feels like forever when I'm not writing haha anyway this is For FairyDemonSoulReapers friend because she doesn't have a wattpad its will also be the same for the next Lemon ENJOY!!!

"Well I love to stay with you guys but I have some paperwork to deal with" I spoke calmly getting up from the dinning table surrounded by my friends Shūhei stood after me locking eyes with me. "Ill walk with you Nariko" I smirked nodding. "Since when did you two get so close?" Renji mocked watching us We both blushed slightly. "I'm just making sure Nariko is safe" Shūhei blush got redder as I turn on my heels walking towards my barracks with Shūhei matching my pace.

***~~Time Skip brought you by My Zonpakuto Kamisori No Shi it's Razor Of Death~~***

My back hit the wall as Shūhei striped me off my Shinigami uniform. "Shūhei" I mewled at his abusive tactics his lips made contact to the already existing hickey on my collarbone. "Mmmm Someone's excited Shūhei" I moaned rubbing my hands up and down his toned chest before casually grinding on his growing member. "Now now Nariko you know I've been waiting for this all night" He chuckles in the crook of my neck. I felt the top of my Shinigami uniform fly off me though I didn't care I simply wrapped my legs around his waist placing my arms around my neck as he carried me to my bed.

"God you drive me crazy Nariko" He growls taking off his Shinigami uniform. "Do I now Lieutenant Hisagi?" I purred his face heated up as he pounced on top of me removing my pants. We shared a heated kiss till I felt his fingers quickly slip into my heat. As of quick reaction I bit onto Shuheis lip holding back a loud moan. "Tch that won't do you must moan for me" Shūhei grunts moving his lips from mine as he thrust his fingers faster in me. "ARGH SHŪHEI" I screamed in pleasure his hot breath tickled down my chest before he removed my bra to bite my breast.

Teasingly I reached my hand down to his cock giving it a light squeeze He moan softly into my boob. I arched into him more grinding and rolling my hips as he moved his fingers in and out. "I love you so much Shūhei" I pant out breathlessly my face flustered from his foreplay. "It's lieutenant Hisagi I deserve much more respect from a 4th seat Miss. Uruza" He spoke swiftly before roughly kissing me I moaned loudly in his mouth as I released on his hand. Pulling away he smirks and licks his fingers. "You taste delicious" my mouth hung open as he went to my neck.

Once his lips capture my weak spot he thrusted into me roughly I screamed his name at the top of my lung panting. "OH YES THAT'S THE SPOT" I whimpered wrapping my legs around him and bucking my hips. With each roll and thrust my nails dug deeper into his heated flesh creating light red marks down his shoulders. As if a switch went off Shūhei bucked his hip rougher and faster creaking the bed with his unsteady movement.

"Nariko" he panted through clenched teeth I felt him lift me slightly like if he let go I would melt from his tight grasp. "Lieutenant Hisagi" I purred seducing him more driving the 9th squad lieutenant crazy.

"OH YES OH OH FASTER YES JUST A LITTLE LONGER!" I cried out during the rough lovemaking I had gotten on top of him I bite onto random parts of his upper chest before releasing he bucked his hip roughly hold onto my thighs so I wouldn't fall he finally spilled his speed inside of me. Collapsing ontop of him panting vigorously I smiled at him. "I love you Shūhei" I kissed him passionately while tracing the scars down his face. "I love you too Nariko" after a few moments of silence I grinned at him. "I think for round two we should put a new meaning to that 69 tattoo" a small blush formed on his handsome face.

"Sure thing babe" he light chuckled before capturing my lips again.