Chapter 0.9 ALTERNATE ENDING 1

*Decmber 31st 11:50; 1 year after the attempt*

The beeping of the heart monitor was all Katsuki heard anymore. After Izuku jumped off the building, and Katsuki didn't save him.(In this reality he didn't catch him when he jumped) Izuku's lifeless body has laid on the same hospital bed for over a year now. The only thing but keeping Izuku alive was life support. They were going to take him off of it today if he didn't wake up.

He hasn't shown any signs of improvement. No moving ever so slightly. No mumbling words. Nothing. Just lying on his death bed.

Katsuki sat in the chair next to his bed, Shouto sitting on the window ledge. Katsuki's hand held Izuku's cold ones. It was silent except for the monotone beeping. Shouto spoke up.

"They're doing it today, huh?" Shouto's voice was quiet. 

"Yeah," Katsuki didn't look up, he couldn't, "I wish I hadn't done those things to him. I wish O could apologize. I wish I could tell him how much I love him." Shouto had become the closest person to Katsuki, even over his mother. They both got accepted into U.A, but Katsuki never spoke to anyone besides Shouto.

"I know," Shouto looked at his depressed friend, "But it was too little too late," Shouto got up, he wanted to leave before they pulled the plug. He couldn't bare to see them officially kill the innocent child who deserved so much more. The bi-colored teen walked up to Katsuki, and held him close for a minute, knowing he wished he could hug Izuku.

"I wish I had been nicer," Katsuki held onto Shouto's arm, "I wish I had done something for him during his last days." (A/n I UNDERSTAND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SAD AND SHIT BUT EYYYY)

"I know," with that, Shouto let go of Katsuki and left. The doctors came in. Saddened to look at the poor boys.

"Are you ready?" They asked. Katsuki modded.

12:00 am

Katsuki leaned down and kissed Izuku.

"Happy New Year," he cried. Full blown sobs escaping his mouth. It was a terrible sound within the uncomfortable silence.

Flatline.

A/n- Hi...so don't kill me, because this alternate ending has its own alternate ending too! And it's not too depressing! Woo! Gotta go work on that bye bye!

Date published: January 4th, 2019

Word count: 379