Chapter 0.2

It was Thanksgiving break. Izuku, Katsuki, and every other classmate of theirs had the week off of school. It was supposed to be joyful, but it wasn't. At least, not for Izuku.

The days leading up to the break had been terrible, at school, and at home for the scrawny, green headed male. His mother had stopped preparing meals for him, leaving him to fend for himself. The thing is, Izuku can't cook to save his life. Katsuki was an amazing cook, though, being his opposite. Izuku hadn't eaten in a week, and doubted Inko was going to feed him on Thanksgiving day. He probably wouldn't have been able to stomach it anyway.

At school, Katsuki and his tormenting had become relentless. Beatings now unbelievably harsh. Verbal abuse becoming more out of hand than most people thought possible. 'The world would be so much better without you in it, Deku. So, why don't you just kill yourself?' Katsuki and his group chuckled. Mumbling uncoherent things involving Izuku taking a swan dive off of the roof. He couldn't hear them though, he was disassociating. He was turning up his inside music and blinding himself from this terrible, terrible world, if only for a moment. Everything becoming numb, even through the strong kicks, and harsh strikes from somebody else's limbs. His weak, trembling body lying on the ground as Katsuki and his gang left. Izuku was abandoned without a care in the world, his scratchy voice whispering the same thing over, and over again. 'I'm sorry Kacchan. I love you.'

Now he sits on his bed, baracded within his room. Scared to leave. Scared to see his angry mother. His throbbing arms hugging his knees to his chest as he sobbed.

'Maybe I will jump off the roof. But I have to do it with Kacchan around. I want to give him something to enjoy from me... For once.'

These dangerous thoughts raced around his once innocent mind.

'Then it's settled. On Christmas day, I'll confess to him, and then give him his present...My death.'

AN: Look at me go, keeping my promise so far of updating this daily. (It's been two days XD) Anywho, I plan on this story being over by New Years-ish, if not, sooner. It's just how I picture it. =P Tomorrow I'll try to update all of my ongoing stories since it'll be Thanksgiving. Key word; try. Yee. Also, everything is going to be kind of keeping up with real time so...:) {Except probably Christmas, since that's an important family holiday in my home :/ So I'll update it the day before, or after}

Published; 11.21.18

Word count; 423