Chapter 0.4

*long ass time slip to Christmas Eve...sorry*

''Twas the night before Christmas, though Izuku wasn't excited this year. Well, he was excited to give Katsuki his gift tomorrow. And to be gone from the face of the Earth, never to be remembered. 

He sat in his freezing bedroom, allowing himself to absorb the cold. The heat hadn't been payed. He hadn't eaten in three days. Though, the only time he would eat is if someone he knew saw him out in public and forced him to. Or that bi-color haired teen whom was just a stranger at first, but then grew quite close with Izuku. His name was Shouto, but he preferred to be called Todoroki. He would make Izuku eat whenever he saw him, and would stay around long enough for him to not be able to throw it right back up. He was a great person, and had plans to come see Izuku tomorrow, Christmas Day, later in the evening. But little did he know, he would be showing up to see Izuku's death.

Katsuki would see that teen walking home with Izuku. And to be frank, he disliked him. No, he hated him. Katsuki went up to him one day, and asked what the hell he was doing with Izuku. The bi-colored teen just replied in a monotonous voice, "Who the fuck are you anyway?" And walked off.

Katsuki was sitting on his bed reading a great book, Totally Joe, when his phone pinged. He had received a message from Izuku.

Izumi: Are you ready for tomorrow?

Katsuki: Of course you damn nerd! 

Izuku: Great, tomorrow at school, the east end. 7:00 sharp.

Katsuki: Got it

Was he really going to do this?

Izuku: Oh, and Katsuki?

He frowned, what happened to "Kacchan"?

Katsuki: What

Izuku: Merry Christmas, and I hope you enjoy your present

Author's note: The holds and italics are getting on my nerves, so I didn't use them. :) Anywayss, I hope you enjoyed this chapter...and once again, I am so fucking sorry about the long wait...But, I personally think this will enhance the storie's length and shit. You know? So it's not thirty+ chapters long. Though, it will have an alternate ending at the end, no shit. Because I originally had an ending in mind, but it wouldn't be very Katsudekuy y'know? So now that one will be the alternate ending. Welp, I hope you guys had a happy holiday!

Date published: December 26th, 2018

Word Count: 402